CHAPTER 117

Karina didn’t know that Han had no good intentions at this time. Seeing him so polite, she quickly said: “Han, you are so polite.”

Han smiled pretentiously, took out Karina's resume from the table, flipped through it pretendingly, and then said very embarrassed: “Karina, your resume is not very suitable for us. Ability or qualifications are a bit short.”

Having said that, Han sighed and said: “Sorry, Karina, your interview failed, I suggest you to go to another company to try!”

Karina was taken aback, and hurriedly said: “How can you say that. I was in the management in the Yoo Group, and there is absolutely no problem with my professional ability.”

Han shook his head and said seriously: “No, no, your so-called qualifications and abilities are all because from the Yoo family. After you leave the Yoo family, you are actually nothing!”

“Okay ” Karina’s face sank, and Han was clearly targeting her.

Thinking of this, Karina didn’t mention how angry she was, knowing that Xinhe’s work was already an extravagant hope, and she no longer had a good face, got up and walked out directly.

Han smiled triumphantly behind her, and muttered: “As long as I stay in the faith for one day, you don't have to come in!”

At this moment, Y/n was waiting in the rest area. After a while, she saw Karina walking out with aggrieved expression.

She hurriedly greeted her and asked in confusion: “What's wrong with my baby? Didn't the application go smoothly?”

Karina’s eyes blushed and she directly told the story of the interview.

After listening to Karina, her heart became angry.

This Han is really shameless. I didn’t bother him and it was enough to give him face. How dare he show my wife a face?

Thinking of this, she directly sent a message to Naesang: “Wang Han of Xinhe Group is a little jumpy. Even dared to bully my wife. How is President Kim going to solve it?”

At this time, Naesang was waiting for Y/n with his bodyguards in the lobby downstairs. After receiving this text message abruptly, he was frightened!

d*mn, I was deliberately trying to fawn on Y/n, this Wang Han even dared to offend her wife, isn’t this man looking for trouble for himself?

In anger, Naesang immediately said to the assistant without hesitation: “Call the members of the Trust and Board of Directors!”

Xinhe Construction Co., Ltd. itself is a subsidiary of Kim’s family, so Naesang’s majesty here is like an emperor.

Naesang had just arrived, and a large number of executives from the board of directors hurried over.

As the head of the Kim family, Naesang, the group of Xinhe people cannot offend him. If he disbands Xinhe in a rage, everyone will have to sleep on the street.

Han is not a member of the board of directors, so he doesn’t know how much trouble he has caused.

After driving away Karina, he returned to his office, sitting on the office chair with a smug face and smoking a cigar.