CHAPTER 183

Necrosis?

This is really tricky!

In Chinese and Western medicine, there is no good way to treat it.

If it is really necrotic, basically it can only be scrapped.

So, he hurriedly asked: “How did you do this? It's not easy to see such special nervous necrosis!”

Fredmen didn’t want to talk about his embarrassment tonight. He said vaguely: “I don't know what's going on. It's just like that. I went to the People’s Hospital just now, where I checked it out and said it was neurological.”

After speaking, he pleaded with a sad face: “Uncle Lee, I was the one you grew up watching. You must help me!”

Kyungyu felt very tricky.

This illness is not easy to deal with, even with his medical skills, it can only be said to maintain the status quo so that he will not be necrotic there.

But if you want to cure nerve necrosis and restore function, I’m afraid it’s impossible

So he sighed and said: “Fredmen, your problem is very serious. Nervous necrosis is an international medical problem. It can't be cured, and I have no good way.”

Fredmen hurriedly asked: “Uncle Lee, I heard from the doctor at the People’s Hospital that you can cure  the paralysis below the neck. Why can't I be cured with such a slight paralysis?”

Kyungyu sighed and said: “To tell you the truth, your disease is either incurable or the cost of treatment is too high.”

After speaking, he said again: “I have a magical medicine given by my benefactor in my hand. The effect of this magical medicine is really amazing. You only need to take a half a pill and you will get better.”

Fredmen was overjoyed and hurriedly pleaded: “Uncle Lee, then you can give me this medicine! You can't just watch me become incompetent!”

Kyungyu was also a little embarrassed and said sincerely: “Fredmen, uncle tells you the truth. I originally planned to keep this medicine for my life. As you know, I am old and the doctors will not treat themselves, maybe someday I am dying and I will rely on this medicine to save my life.”

Fredmen hurriedly knelt on the ground and kowtowed his head while begging: “Uncle Lee, you can't die without saving! You can save me this time because of the face of my father and the friendship between our families for so many years!”

Kyungyu hesitated for a moment, struggling inwardly.

After a while, he let out a long sigh and said: “It's fine, I'll give you half of this medicine.”

He received the favor of Fredmen’s father. Although he has been helping their family members to see a doctor for these years, the kindness has long been reported several times or ten times, but now that Fredmen has suffered this kind of injury, he feels that he can’t die. .

Seeing Kyungyu finally let go, Fredmen was overjoyed and couldn’t help but thank Kyungyu.

Kyungyu was about to take out half of the magic medicine he had personally cherished but suddenly saw Hyunseo rushing in from outside.