CHAPTER 77

Boyoung was so excited!

These gifts are all money!

She doesn’t know how much the antique is worth, but that box of collection-grade Maotai is worth 30,000 or 40,000, and this box of 20 bottles is hundreds of thousands!

There are also collections of Yellow Crane Tower cigarettes, one of five thousand, one box of fifty, more than two hundred thousand, the two together are worth one million!

Don’t do it for anything!

And holding these two VIP cards, she still has the capital to show off in front of those old girlfriends!

When Karina saw Boyoung’s obsessive attitude, she called helplessly: “Mom.”

Boyoung glared at her: “What's wrong? Can't I accept gifts from others?”

Karina said: “I mean it shouldn't be accepted. You haven't figured out what's going on, how can you accept such a expensive gifts from others.”

Y/n said lightly at this time: “This is an apologetic gift and should be accepted.”

The middle-aged man was relieved.

Before coming out, the pavilion master had personally explained that if Ms. Y/n accepted these things, then he would not have to go back.

Y/n turned her head and saw that Boyoung had moved the tobacco and alcohol into the house with joy, holding a pair of antique vases and touching and looking under the lamp, she could only shake her head in her heart and said to the middle-aged man: “Thank you for this. See you.”

“Well, I won't bother you anymore Ms. Y/n.”

Y/n closed the door, turned around, but was taken aback for a moment, and said: “What are you guys looking at?”

Shd saw three people in the living room, all six eyes were on her.

The mother-in-law Boyoung gave a dry cough and a smirk, and asked: “Y/n, when did you have friendships with Treasure Pavilion? Why did they come to our house to give gifts and apologize to you?”

Y/n shook her head and said: “Mom, you have misunderstood. I have no friendship with them. The reason why they apologize is mainly because the service attitude of Treasures is good. Their employees have made mistake, and the boss has a better reputation, so they compensate so strongly.”

Boyoung was frustrated at once, pulling her face down, and said:
“I thought you were a good woman, and you could be in favor of big shots. I didn't expect it was because of the good service attitude of others.”

Karins was a little confused on the side. The other party gave such an expensive gift, is it just because of the good service attitude and wanted to compensate Y/n?

However, after receiving a lot of gifts, Boyoung felt better, and finally stopped targeting Y/n, thinking happily in her heart to quickly sell the tobacco and alcohol first.

After eating, Y/n cleaned up the dishes in the kitchen, and suddenly received a call.

The one who called was Hwang Donghyuk, who had a relationship with both sides.