CHAPTER 64

The young man was smashed by him, and he was dizzy and almost untenable.

The people around were also taken aback by this sudden use of wine bottle.

Wooyoung stared at the young man with blood on his face and sneered: “If you don't get out, I will break your leg!”

The young man gritted his teeth, covered his head, and said: “Okay, you have guts, you wait for me!”

After that, the young man clutched his smashed head and ran out in a hurry.

Wooyoung laughed disdainfully, and said: “Fool, dare you to threaten me? I don't even ask, who is Wooyoung afraid of in this city?”

After speaking, he deliberately said to Yuna with a smug look: “Yuna, there are such flies everywhere, don't be affected by him, let's continue eating and leave.”

Yuna was not in a good mood after being so disturbed, she nodded and did not speak.

During the meal, Wooyoung tried to invigorate the atmosphere several times, but Yuna didn’t catch it.

In her eyes, Wooyoung was not only incapable but also a little too reckless. Such a man couldn’t stay in her eyes.

Wooyoung originally thought that by standing up to that man directly in front of Yuna, should subdue her, but never expected that Yuna seemed to be a little more repulsive and disgusted with him.

This made him feel particularly depressed. He didn’t expect that Yuna didn’t like men who use violence. Isn’t this shooting himself in the foot?

For a meal, Wooyoung was extremely depressed.

He had just finished eating, he originally wanted to chat with Yuna a few more words to increase his relationship.

As a result, Yuna frowned and said: “It's late, I have to go back, thank you for your hospitality.”

Wooyoung was depressed and said: “Then I will drop you!”

Yuna shook her head: “No, I will just take a taxi.”

At this time Yuna just wanted to quickly draw a line with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was very angry, and said: “Then I will join you to the car, otherwise.”

Yuna did not refuse, nodded, and got up and walked out.

Wooyoung hurriedly followed.

He suffocated his stomach and wanted to make a romantic date. He took the opportunity to confess to Yuna, but he didn’t expect that  b@stard to ruin everything, there was no chance at all, and he seemed to have left a bad impression on Yuna.

“If I meet him again, I must kill him.” Wooyoung cursed bitterly.

At this moment, Y/n had just finished eating and was clearing the dishes.

Karina said anxiously at this time:
“Y/n, there is a supplier quotation document in my bag, have you seen it?”