CHAPTER 113

Gongzi Li’s attitude suddenly changed drastically, and Wonyoung was shocked, and her chin almost fell to the ground!

Although she was a little angry at what Gongzi Li had done before, she was about to shout out excitedly now.

But she restrained it and said: “In this case, let's make an appointment at a time and place for the signing ceremony.”

Gongzi Li said immediately: “The sooner the signing is, the better, so let me fly to Wrestvel tomorrow to meet you in person!”

Wonyoung hung up the phone, almost admiring Y/n.

From the two phone calls made by Gongzi Li just now, she can just see the power of Y/n.

The liar, Mr. Lai, destroyed the only student of the Dragon Array. Gongzi Li immediately called and refused to cooperate. He also said that it was his father’s Feng Shui master who saw that her luck was not good, and as soon as Y/n broke the formation, the opponent immediately Called and said that her wealth was soaring, this was the best proof of Y/n’s strength.

When Wonyoung was amazed, she received another call from a stranger, and the other party asked: “Is this Miss Jang?”

“It's me, who are you?”

The other party said: “Miss Jang, I am the manager of the Hermés store. You tried clothes and accessories in our store last weak. Do you remember?”

Wonyoung said: “Well, remember, what's the matter?”

The other party said: “That's right, we just found a string of diamond jewelry in the corner of the fitting room with your name engraved on it. I think you left it in the store, so I called to confirm it!”

Wonyoung suddenly trembled with excitement, and asked: “Where is the bracelet now? Is it with you?”

“Yes, in our shop.”

“Then I will fetch it!”

After hanging up the phone, Wonyoung could not control her tears. She looked at Y/n and choked with gratitude: “Ms. Y/n, the bracelet my mother left for me has been found. Thank you so much.”

Y/n smiled and said: “I just find it. If Miss Jang is in a hurry, please go and get it!”

Wonyoung nodded, hurriedly wrote a check for 20 million, handed it to Y/n, and said; “Ms. Y/n, this is a little heart, please accept it!”

Y/n smiled slightly and waved her hand.

20 million?

I really don’t lack twenty million

I don’t know how to spend nearly tens of billions of cash there. What do you want me to do with 20 million?

So, she said lightly: “Miss Jang, you and I are also friends. There is no need to talk about money for this matter.”

Wonyoung still insisted at this time: “Ms. Y/n, the twenty million is a part of my heart, so I hope you can accept it! Otherwise, I will really feel sorry!”