CHAPTER 2

TEN BILLION?!

Y/n was stunned.

She knew that her grandfather’s family was rich, but at that time she was young and had no idea about money. She only knew that the Lim family was one of the top families in Orgeyon and in the country.

But she didn’t know exactly how much money it had.

But at this moment, she knew it.

Ten billion is just pocket money, and when it is about the entire Lim family, she is afraid it will be more than one trillion!

To be honest, at this moment, she was deeply moved in her heart.

But thinking of the death of her parents, Grandpa couldn’t shirk the blame, and she couldn’t forgive him.

Leeteuk saw her entanglement and hurriedly said: “Master, you are the heir of Lim family. You deserve this money, and strictly speaking, it belongs to your father.”

“Master said, if you are willing to go back, you will inherit the trillions of family properties. If you don't want to go back, this money will be given as your living expenses.”

“Oh yes, Wrestvel's largest enterprise, the Emgrand Group with a market value of 100 billion was wholly-owned by theresa (Random name) Now all the shares are in your name, you can go to Emgrand Group for the hand over by tomorrow!”

Y/n was a little unbelievable.

Lim Family’s investment is too big for her to handle, right?

Ten billion premium cards, one hundred billion Emgrand Group!

Although Wrestvel hides the dragon and crouching tiger, the only true god is the Emgrand Group. Any family must bow to their knees in front of the Emgrand Group. It is the emperor of Wrestvel’s business field!

Even the Yoo family and Kim family who humiliated her today, as well as the Lee family who pursue Karina, are all small in front of the Emgrand Group!

Unexpectedly, it turns out to be her own now?

At this time, Leeteuk handed her a business card and said: “Ms. Lim, you need to calm down and think about it. I won't bother you anymore. This is my phone number. Please tell me if you have anything to do!”

After speaking, Leeteuk turned and left.

After he left, Y/n was still in a daze.

She didn’t know whether she should accept Lim Family’s compensation.

But, thinking about it carefully, the humiliation that she has experienced over the past ten years, and the humiliation she has been receiving from the Yoo family, these are the compensations given to her by the Lim family, so why won't she take it?

Moreover, Aunt Lea’s medical expenses still need two million, and it is urgent.

Thinking of this, she gritted her teeth and immediately turned back to the toll office: “Hello, i want to pay the two million.”