CHAPTER 132

That night, after Wonyoung sent Y/n home, she returned to the Jang family villa.

The Jang family father did not follow Y/n’s instructions to take a rest but was sitting in the hall, listening to Wonyoung’s father and her uncles to report the family situation.

Seeing her back, Mr. Jang hurriedly waved his hand and said: “Wongie, I have been waiting for you.”

“Grandpa!” Wonyoung screamed respectfully, and asked: “I wonder what grandpa want?”

Mr. Jang said: “You invited Ms. Lim here. How did you met Ms. Lim? Please tell me about it. I want a detailed account.”

“Yes, grandpa!”

Wonyoung hurriedly said: “Ms. Lim and I met by chance in Jiqingtang, when Ms. Lim was with her father in-law.”

“Father-in-law?” Old Jang frowned: “Ms. Lim is already married?”

“Yes.” Wonyoung nodded quickly. “

“It's a pity!” Mr. Jang shook his head and sighed: “It's really a pity!”

Dongyoo hurriedly said: “Grandpa, don't worry, I have inquired about this Ms. Lim, she seems to be a live-in daughter-in-law recruited by a not very influential small family.”

“Small family?” Old Son Jang was even more puzzled: “Which little family can find such a daughter- in-law?”

Dongyoo said with a smile: “Yoo family, you probably haven't heard of Grandpa.”

“I have never heard of it.”

Grandpa Jang frowned and said: “Since it's a small family, it won't get in the way. We still have hope.”

After speaking, he looked at Wonyoung and said: “Wonyoung, you go on.”

So Wonyoung continued: “At that time in Jiqingtang, Ms. Lim's father-in-law accidentally broke one of our antique vases, and then Ms. Lim repaired it with lost craftmanship. Not only did she repair the vase, but also doubled its value. At that time, I paid more attention to Ms. Lim.”

Immediately afterward, Wonyoung recounted the whole process of knowing Y/n.

When she said that Y/n had smashed Hong Kong metaphysics master in Wrestvel to death at the Wang family’s metaphysics conference, everyone sitting was stunned!

Old Jang murmured: “I have heard of this person a long time ago. It is said that he has an incomparable ability. Even if Ye Lay wants to sell her a bit of face, he was killed by Ms. Lim?”

“Yes!” Wonyoung said with a face full of admiration: “On the same day, that man was arrogant in front of Ms. Lim. Ms. Lim only said a word of thunder to the sky. Then, a thunder exploded out of thin air, killing that fake master instantly.”

“What kind of supernatural power is this!” Old Master Jang was shocked!

The other Jang family members were also shocked.

Leading the sky to smash Master from Hong Kong metaphysics? This is too amazing, right?