CHAPTER 47

📍People’s Hospital.

Beomgyu is lying on the bed in the emergency department.

He was hurt everywhere, and his right leg was also put in a cast, looking very pitiful.

Y/m couldn’t help but sympathize, a big man who misunderstood the woman, and as a result, not only his heart was broken, but his body was beaten like this.

When Beomgyu saw her come in, tears burst into his eyes, swollen like eggs.

“Y/n.” Beomgyu couldn’t help crying as soon as he spoke.

Y/n walked to the front and said lightly: “It's okay, it's just a b*tch, it's not worth your sadness.”

Beomgyu cried and said: “I chased her for three years. For her, I had no dignity in those years. I completely turned into a licking dog. I thought I would have everything in the end, but I didn't expect it to end like this. There is nothing left for me.”

Beomgyu cried out of breath and said: “That b*tch, not only wants to break up with me but also wants me to leave the house! Most of the money I have made in the past few years has spent on her. The 100,000 deposit was also invested in the hotel, but she doesn't even want to pay it back to me. I was so blind, how could I like such a terrible woman.”

Y/n persuaded him: “Beomgyu if a man can afford to fall down he should get up again! What about the painting I gave you? That painting can sell for at least 200,000. Enough for you to start a little business again.”

Beomgyu nodded and said: “The painting is in my arms. Forunately, you reminded me of that and I brought the painting. Otherwise, she must have taken the painting away!”

Y/n said: “It's fine if the painting is still here. You can lie down and calm down. I'll buy you some fruites and pay the hospitalization fee.”

Beomgyu was moved to tears: “Y/n, good bro, thank you so much, don't worry, I will return the money to you in the future!”

Y/n said lightly: “Okay, we're bro's so talk less nonsense.”

After speaking, she left the ward.

She was in a hurry just now and didn’t care about shopping. Seeing Beomgyu so pitiful, Y/n couldn’t bear it, so she went to buy him some fruit and swiped her card to deposit one hundred thousand for hospitalization.

When returning to the ward, Y/n found that the door of the ward had been pushed open.

When she came to the front, she found that Lili was standing in front of Beomgyu’s bed with Zhao dong in her side.

Seeing the two of them coming in, Beomgyu asked loudly: “What are you doing here? Here to make fun of me?”

Lili sneered: “Who doesn't see you as a clown!”

After speaking, she didn’t forget to spit on the ground, and then said: “I'm here to ask you for the painting! Where did you hide it? Give it to me quickly!”

Beomgyu said angrily: “Lili, my friend gave me that painting. So why would i give it to you?”

“Give it to you?” Lili snorted coldly: “It was a gift for the opening of the restaurant! Whose restaurant is it? It belongs to my dad!”