CHAPTER 157

Sure enough, I came here looking at Y/n’s face

Hearing this, Karina couldn’t help but glance at Y/n, who was greeted by others, feeling a little jealous in her heart.

My Wife, who could make Miss Jang Family attach so much importance, she really became more and more invisible.

Afterward, Minjeong also came forward, shook hands with Karina and smiled: “Mrs. Lim, congrats on your successful business. Our Emgrand Group has several projects and we are waiting to cooperate with you!”

“Really?!” Karina was shocked!

At the beginning, the Yoo family was able to get the Emgrand Group’s 60 million contracts, which was enough to make the whole family excited. If she could get the Emgrand Group’s 6 million contracts, she would be very popular!

Minjeong smiled slightly at this time and said: “Of course it is true Mrs. Lim. We now have total of almost 300 million in renovation projects. If Mrs. Lim can afford it, then we will assign it to you!”

The Yoo family next to them are almost jealous!

A three-billion-dollar renovation project?!

All to Karina?!

The Emgrand Group was squeezed by the door, right?

A company like theirs, come to kneel and lick a little Karina?!

In these three hundred million projects, even if it can give the Yoo family thirty million, it is enough for the Yoo family to stand up!

The Old Mrs. Yoo felt extremely uncomfortable. She knew that Karina had such great ability. Even if she kneeled down for her, she would stay in Yoo’s house!

At this point in her mind, she secretly swears in her heart: “I have to get Karina back for anything this time! Get the Emgrand Group's project back!”

At this moment, Naesang also brought his son Suho and nephew Mingyu up.

As soon as Naesang arrived, he respectfully clasped his fists and said: “Mrs. Lim, we also wish you a good business and good fortune! In addition, if the Kim Group has any decoration business in the future, it will be given to you!”

Karina was flattered and hurriedly said: “Thank you Mr. Kim.”

Mingyu and Suho also stepped forward, bowing deeply and respectfully saying: “Mrs. Lim, congratulations on your opening!”

The two of them were already honest and submissive, and the liver trembled when they heard Y/n’s name. In addition, the family was now blessed by Y/n, so they really felt sincere about Karina. respect.

At this time, Jinsoul, who was not far away, had an extremely tangled expression as she watched the Kim family approach.

She saw Mingyu, whom she had always loved so much, and felt bitter and unbearable. Originally, she should have been married to him, become his wife, and Kim’s daughter-in-law.

However, now, he is even stranger to her. Not only has he blocked all her contact information, but he doesn’t even bother to look at her.