CHAPTER 144

Because Y/n’s medical skills are superb, and even her own ancestral medical skills, she knows better than himself. If Hyunseo is fortunate to be able to serve Y/n in the future, she will definitely have the opportunity to learn.

This is also one of his purposes for bringing Hyunseo to the dinner.

Of course, another purpose is naturally to seek medicine from Y/n.

He has been tortured by his own injuries for half his life, and now he finally has the opportunity to cure him in one fell swoop!

Thinking of this, Kyunyu gave Hyunseo a profound look, so she must look for opportunities to get closer to Y/n.

How could Hyunseo not know her grandfather’s thoughts, and her cheeks suddenly became crimson alluring, embarrassing and hot.

Hyunseo hurriedly lowered her head, but waves arose in her heart. From time to time, she raised her head to look at Y/n, her fingers tangled together again.

Ms. Lim is the most powerful genius doctor she has ever seen. Both her character and appearance are superior. It is not an exaggeration to describe it as rare in the world, but she also knows very well in her heart that she can’t be worthy of Ms. Y/n’s attention and admiration.

Except for Hyunseo, Yeji and Wonyoung also looked at Y/n’s eyes with strange colors, and their beautiful eyes never moved away from her.

Y/n didn’t notice the gaze of the three women. She looked at everyone and smiled. She raised the cup and said: “Everyone, Lim is in Wrestvel. It's so fateful to know you all. I have a banquet today and I want to get in touch with everyone more than I can usually. In the future in Wrestvel, I will inevitably need every one of you to help me.”

As soon as his hand moved, the crowd at the table also picked up the cups, for fear that it was a step slower.

Wonyoung hurriedly said to Y/n: “Ms. Lim is too polite. If you have anything, please do not hesitate to tell us. This is what we should do”

Kyungyu also followed: “Ms. Lim reaches the world, and her medical skills are superb. The Old Master will admire you very much. If Ms. Lim has any dispatch in the future, the Old Master will follow it!”

Y/n smiled faintly, and said: “Okay, everything is in the wine, everyone will do this glass!”

“Ms. Lim, Cheers!”

Everyone drank a glass of wine together, and then respectfully raised the glass, seeing Y/n dare not put it down.

Y/n put the wine glass down first and then took out a box from her arms.

Everyone immediately stopped all their movements, and even their breathing became more cautious, their eyes all staring at the box, their excitement could not increase.

They know that in this box is the magic medicine everyone is thinking of!

Y/n looked at everyone at this time, and said lightly: “This is the medicine I refine.”

“Really?!”

Everyone suddenly became excited.