CHAPTER 60

Donghyuk was frightened by Y/n’s words.

What do you mean?

This price is too painful, right?

Donghyuk’s face turned pale suddenly, and it took a long time to sigh: “I have never done anything wrong in my life, and I have done good deeds every day. How can I end up like this.”

Y/n smiled and said: “So it seems that you wanted to buy that piece of topaz last time because of this?”

Donghyuk nodded. In the past year, he tried all the methods, but none of them worked until he met Y/n.

Last time, he thought Y/n just knew how to appraise treasures, and didn’t pay much attention.

But today, Y//n actually broke his evil spirit with a word, which made him understand that Y/n is not an ordinary person at all, and the hope of saving the Hwang family may lie in Y/n.

Immediately, he hurriedly clasped his fists at Y/n and begged: “Ms. Lim, please help me!”

After speaking, he hurriedly whispered a few words to the assistant beside him, who immediately turned and left.

Y/n smiled faintly and said: “Mr. Hwang, you should solve your family's affairs by yourself.

She didn’t have much friendship with the Hwang family and had a relationship with Donghyuk before.

What’s more, Hyunjin in front of her also offended herself.

The horrified Yeji next to her was quite pretty. The little girl had a very good figure, with her front convex and backward, and her pungent personality, quite a little chili.

But what does it have to do with yourself if you are beautiful or not? One is her wife, and the other is not sleeping with herself.

Therefore, Y/n had no reason to help the Hwang family.

However, Donghyuk was not willing to give up this excellent opportunity to save the family, he immediately bowed and said: “I beg Ms. Lim, to help my Hwang family!”

Donghyuk looked at Y/n almost piously, bowed ninety degrees, and assumed an extremely humble posture.

But Y/n remained unmoved.

Seeing that Y/n was indifferent, Donghyuk’s heart slammed and knelt on the ground.

At this moment, Yeji next to him saw this and knelt down without any hesitation.

She knelt in front of Y/n and pleaded bitterly: “Ms. Lim, I was abrupt and angered you just now. Please don't take it to your heart. The fate of my Hwang family is in your hands, Please also help!”

After that, she turned her head to look at Hyunjin who was stunned. She slapped her face and slapped, “Hyunjin! You caused this! You brought that weird dirty thing home, and so is the family you dragged down, and even Ms. Lim is offended by you, so please kowtow to Ms. Lim! Please Ms. Lim!”

Hyunjin was really frightened!

He really didn’t expect that the Hwang family’s recent fate was unfavorable, and his blood and light disaster was caused by that piece of jade. Now he can’t escape the blame and angers the only Ms. Lim who can resolve everything. He is really afraid of returning home. Was beaten to death by the crowd in the family.