CHAPTER 4

Y/n also saw Minjeong for the first time.

I have to say that Minjeong looks is really beautiful!

At the age of twenty-four or eighteen, she has a slender and plump figure, an alluring beauty and a noble and capable temperament.

(Mingjeong age:24 Karina:25 Y/n:24)

Y/n sat down at Minjeong's desk and said: “I won't come to the Emgrand Group often in the future, so the Emgrand Group wants you to preside over the overall situation, and don't reveal my identity.”

Minjeong knew that Y/n family was extraordinary, and an Emgrand Group was nothing but a short of drizzle to her family, so it is normal to her not to manage it herself.

So she hurriedly said: “Ms. Lim, if you want anything in the future, just call me.”

At this time, a female secretary knocked on the door and came in and said: “Miss Minjeong, there is a man named Mingyu who has brought his fianceé to visit you.”

Minjeong immediately said: “I'm seeing the distinguished guests, let them wait first.”

Y/n asked her: “Do you know this Mingyu?”

Minjeong hurriedly answered: “His family is a partner under us, and their main business is depended on us. Their family has always said that they will come to visit, and they have been here several times.”

Y/n said coldly: “From now on, the Emgrand Group will no longer have any business dealings with the Kim Family. All ongoing and preparatory cooperation will be suspended. If the Kim family can still earn a cent from the Emgrand Group, you deputy Chairman, will have to pack your things!”

When Minjeong heard this, her expression suddenly frightened. She didn’t need to ask to know what was the reason, someone from the Kim family must have offended the young master.

So she nodded immediately and said: “Ms. Lim, don't worry, I will order now to terminage all cooperation with the Kim family!”

Y/n snorted and said: “Tell them that Emgrand Group will not cooperate to a low-quality garbage, and then let the security guards drive them out.”

Outside, Mingyu and Jinsoul were waiting excitedly.

The Kim family has always wanted to become a strategic partner of the Emgrand Group, so they especially hope to get closer to Minjeong.

But unexpectedly, Minjeong's secretary came with several security guards.

Mingyu couldn’t help asking her: "Hello, will Miss Minjeong have time to see us?”

The secretary looked at him and said coldly: “I'm sorry, our Deputy Minjeong said, Emgrand Group will not cooperate with the people with a low-quality garbage like you, from now on, we are cancelling all cooperation with your Family!”

“What did you say!?”

Mingyu was stunned for a moment, and was astonished. Why is this sentence so familiar?

Oh, right! When he was in the parking lot just now, Y/n also said exactly the same thing!

What does Miss Minjeong mean? Why should they stop cooperating with the Kim family?