CHPATER 165

Y/n shrugged helplessly, took out the check from her pocket and handed it to her, saying: “Mom, here is the check.”

Boyoung took the check excitedly, and ran to the payment office with joy.

Seeing that she was so anxious, Y/n knew that she was planning to spend money, sighed, and turned back to the ward.

After returning, Karina asked curiously: “Did my mother catch up with you?”

Y/n nodded: “Mom said she will pay.”

“Okay.” Karina also looked helpless.

She knows that her mother has always been greedy for money and is absolutely open to money. Knowing that there is a refund of the 180,000 rent, she will definitely make some ideas.

But she is not good to say anything. After all, her mother is such a person. If she disagrees, she will definitely cry and hang herself.

At this time, Boyoung rushed to the payment office, slapped the cheque in front of the toll collector, and said: “I'll pay Gong Yoo's hospitalization fee.”

The toll collector nodded, opened the file, saw the hospitalization information, and said: “It is enough to pay 20,000, refund more and less makeup.”

“Okay.” Boyoung couldn’t hide her excitement and said: “I'll pay with this check, and send the rest to my personal card.”

After finishing speaking, she took out her bank card, handed it over, and said: “Just punch into this card, don't rush.”

The toll collector gave a hum, picked up the check and glanced at it, suddenly stunned!

Boyoung was stunned when she saw her, thinking that she was deliberately sabotaged, and said angrily: “What's the matter with you? You should deal with it quickly! I still have something to do!”

The toll collector came back to her senses. Seeing Boyoung's face was impatient, she was also a little angry, and threw the check directly on Boyoung’s face, and said angrily:
“I think you are a patient from the psychiatric department. Take a check for 100 million to pay the hospital bill?! Didn't take medicine today?”

“What? One hundred million?!” Boyoung frowned, lowered her head and picked up the check on the ground, and when she glanced at it, she was shocked by the large number of “0” on the check!

While counting, she muttered to herself: “One, ten, one hundred, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, one million, ten million, one hundred million”

Counting here, she was blinded and blurted out: “It's a hundred milloon! This is a fortune!”

The toll collector could not hide his anger and said: “I said are you sick? Where did you get a miechievous cheque and dare to come to me to lie? Believe it or not, I will call 110 to catch you and send you to jail for fraud!”

Only then did Boyoung come back to her senses, and suddenly she was frightened in a cold sweat.

Oh my God!

Almost something big happened!

How could this one hundred million check be true!