CHAPTER 68

Zhou Tianhao took Karina to his office, and the moment the door closed, there was a burst of heat in his eyes.

He quietly locked the door and then invited Karina to sit down on the sofa.

Karina looked cramped and sat opposite him with her hands folded.

Zhou Tianhao smiled and asked: “Ms. Yoo, I don't know if you came to me this time, what cooperation do you want to talk to me about?”

Karina was a little embarrassed and said: “I'm telling you that Mr. Tianhao, our Yoo Group's cash flow is a bit tight recently, so I want to ask you, can you first let us credit a batch of building materials?”

“Account on credit?” Zhou Tianhao said with a look of embarrassment: “As for the situation of our Tianhao Building Materials Group, Ms. Yoo, you must be aware of it. We never pay for credit or send out materials first. Get materials but first release the funds.”

“I know.” Karina said apologetically: “I really can't help it, but you can rest assured that the company we cooperate with Emgrand Group, which is the largest company in Wrestvel. They will definitely not default on our projects. As long as the payment is paid back then, we will fill the material payment for you immediately!”

Zhou Tianhao chuckled and said, “That's what I said, but Ms. Yoo, I'm not targeting you. Do you know why I set the rule that no credit is allowed?”

Karina shook her head: “Why?”

Zhou Tianhao said: “I was also very good at talking before. Customers have to get the goods first, and then settle the settlement later. I also agreed to expand the business and maintain the relationship. All customers said that as long as party A settles it for them, they will settle the settlement immediately. But what happened? I lost more than 300 million in payment and they haven't returned it yet!”

“So much?”

Karina was also stunned by this number.

All the assets of the entire Yoo Group add up to just over one billion.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Tianhao couldn’t collect more than 300 million in payment for goods alone!

Zhou Tianhao sighed and said: “There is no way. These partners who are reluctant to settle the acount using the same rhetoric. They all say that they will give me soon and immediately, but they just don't in reality.”

Speaking of this, Zhou Tianhao shook his head and said with emotion: ““In the end, there is really no way. I cannot stop all credit cooperation channels. You can get the goods. I have more goods here, but you must pay first.”

Karina's expression was particularly disappointed. It seemed that this matter could not be settled the way she wants.

However, she also knows that since others have this principle, it is not good to tell them to give up the principle, so she stood up and said: “I'm really sorry Mr. Tianhao. I will go back and talk to my grandmother. I should raise funds as soon as possible. Come to work with you then.”

When Zhou Tianhao saw her getting up to leave, he immediately said: “Oh, oh! Don't worry Ms. Yoo!”

With that said, Zhou Tianhao hurriedly stood up and continued: “That I said just now was ordinary partners, but with Ms. Yoo, naturally I have to comit to count it separately!”