CHAPTER 184

Fredmen really had a murderous intent on Y/n.

However, he is also very clear in his heart that there are five words that are right: the Raptors are not the same.

In other words, it is difficult for a strong dragon to crush a local snake.

He couldn’t kill Y/n at all now.

What’s more, this girl’s own strength is very strong, and it seems that she should still be a standard trainer.

As the saying goes, the gangster knows martial arts, and no one can control it. If you want to engage with him, you must find a real master, otherwise, it might be useless!

At the moment, the most important thing is to find a way to cure his own disease, otherwise, life will be worse than death in the future!

Thinking of this, Fredmen hated Kyunyu so much!

This old dog day! He obviously has medicine that can cure him, but he doesn’t even use it for on him!

What is even more annoying is that he actually drove him out of his hospital for that Y/n, what a d*mn!

Byunghun was also worried. If Fredmen’s illness cannot be cured, wouldn’t his daughter be honorably laid off?

In that way, how can he reach the pinnacle of his life?

The Yoo family now only got Fredmen’s 10 million investment. Fredmen promised 80 million at the beginning, and 70 million has not been given yet. If he can’t find the ability to be a man, then 70 million is definitely not coming their way!

Thinking of this, he was even more anxious than Fredmen, hoping that Fredmen could regain his power.

So he asked with great concern as he drove: “Chairman Yoo, this Lee is so ignorant, do you want me to find some people for you, beat him up, and take his medicine?”

Fredmen waved his hand: “This old dog thief is very strong, and his granddaughter is also very unusual. More importantly, the Old Master has seen a lot of big people and if you offended him. It will cause a big trouble.”

Kyungyu is a master of traditional medicine. In Orgeyon and several other big cities, he has been regarded as a guest by countless big figures and big families. Although Fredmen is also very powerful, he really has to count it. Among the people Kyungyu knows, he is even in the top 30. Can’t get in.

Therefore, he dared not offend Kyungyu rashly.

To cure the disease, they can only find another way.

But at this time, he suddenly remembered something and said to Byunghun: “I have a friend who owns a pharmaceutical factory in Wrestvel. It is one of the largest companies in the country. I will contact him tomorrow.”

Byunghun breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly said: “That’s really great! I'm really afraid that your body won't recover.”

Fredmen said: “Go to the roadside drugstore first and buy me v!agra to try!”

“Okay.” Byunghun hurriedly parked his car on the side of the road obediently, got off the car and went to the drugstore on the roadside, and bought Fredmen a large box of imported v!agra.