CHAPTER 186

Ryan Hee and his son did not know that Kyungyu only had half a magic drug.

But Fredmen was very clear.

After all, he almost got the half pill from Kyungyu's hand in the afternoon.

He himself didn't dare to attack Kyungyu, but if the two of them dared to attack Kyungyu, then he would be able to sit back and enjoy his achievements as long as he did a little trick.

For example, he can imitate a few medicines according to the shape of the half medicine and then take them with himself. After they tie Kyungyu, find the half medicine from Kyungyu, and give them the fake medicines, and by that time he could not only heal his own lifeblood, but even push Kyungyu's death completely on the father and son.

Ryan Hee didn't expect so many twists and turns.

He just felt that since they have a common enemy, they can be comrades-in-arms.

Many people are powerful, and the risks can be shared equally. Why not do it?

As for the magic drug, he didn't know how much Kyungyu had.

However, to him, Kyungyu had to die if he had medicine, and he had to die if he didn't because he and his son could not swallow this breath.

So, he and Fredmen exchanged contact information, and the two agreed to make time for a telephone conversation tomorrow, and then left Kyungyu's Clinic with his son carrying the gasoline can.

Fredmen was complacent about his plan, and drove back to Yoo's villa in a hurry, planning to go back to boil some noodles, get some black paint, and knead out a few doughs like magical medicine.

On the way back from the Hee family, Mark asked his father Ryan: "Dad, let's get Y/n out and kill her according to the original plan tomorrow, and then make an appointment with this person to kill Kyungyu together?"

Ryan nodded and said: "Kill Y/n first, and when Y/n dies, let's get Kyungyu's magical medicine and heal your legs!"

"Great!" Mark said excitedly: "I find the magic medicine, I won't have to be lame in the future!"

Ryan smiled slightly and said: "Son, don't worry, even if Dad is lame, he can't make you lame!"

After speaking, he said again: "Let's go back and rest first. Tomorrow you will call and follow the plan we planned!"

"Okay dad!"

......

The next morning, Y/n bought it and came back early. After breakfast, her mother-in-law Boyoung went out to make an appointment with a good sister at the Mahjong Hall.

Boyoung is a mahjong fan. As long as there is nothing wrong, she will play mahjong in the mahjong hall all day long.

Just out of the house and walking towards the Mahjong Hall, Boyoung suddenly received a call.

She took out her mobile phone and took a look, and found that Mark Hee was calling, so she picked up the phone and asked: "Mark, why are you calling auntie?"