CHAPTER 194

Manager Zeng quickly handed the phone to Jisub and said: “Mr. Jisub, Mr. Jiyong is looking for you.”

Jisub picked up the phone, and Jiyong reprimanded on the phone: “Mr. Jisub, what’s the matter with you? Do you dare to make trouble on my ground? Do you want to hit me? Are you a bit too arrogant?”

Jisub said seriously: “Ms. Jiyong, it was not I who made trouble, but Jay Park, who offended Ms. Lim, and your, Manager Zeng, also helped Jay teach Ms. Lim. What do you think?”

Jiyong blurted out and asked: “Ms. Lim? Is it Ms. Lim?”

“Of course, besides her, who else is Ms. Lim?” Jisub smiled.

Jiyong was shocked!

Unexpectedly, a dog under his hands bit his owner!

This is just asking for f*cking death!

So, he immeduately followed by detour: “Mr. Jisub, you turn on the handsfree!”

Jisub immediately turned on the speaker and heard Jiyong’s angry roar: “Zeng, you b@stard! You don’t have so long eyes and offend Ms. Lim? Have you lived enough?”

As soon as Zeng heard this, his legs trembled with fright: “Ms. Lim, I don’t know this is Ms. Lim…”

Jiyong scolded: “You do it yourself this time, don’t blame me for not showing you mercy.”

After speaking, he said again: “Mr. Jisub, what does Ms. Lim mean?”

Jisub said: “Ms. Lim meant to dismiss this kid, then drive out of Wrestvel, and see him cut once when he comes back!”

Jiyong said immediately: “Okay! Could you do me a favor!”

Jisub hurriedly said: “Jiyong, please speak.”

Jiyong said coldly: “Beat him to half death first!”

“Okay.” Jisub agreed with a smile and then hung up.

Zeng was already sitting on the ground with fright. Who is that young woman! Why even President Jiyong respects her so much!

He couldn't help but knelt and climbed in front of Y/N, kowtowing his head and begging for mercy: “Ms. Lim, please let me go. I have lived in Wrestvel since I was a child. My parents, relatives, and friends are in Wrestvel. If I can’t come back for a lifetime, Why am I still alive!”

Y/N said coldly: “As the manager of Champs Elysees, I believe that Jiyong should not give you less money. Your salary plus bonus for a year is at least one or two million or more. This in itself is enough for you to live a good life in Wrestvel. , Become a high-paid family man, but you just want to be a sh!t for someone like Jay, and you also bring Champs Elys’ security guards to help Jay beat other guests. With this end, you deserve it!”

After speaking, Y/N asked again: “Do you know that, including you and these security guards, all the employees hired by Champs Elysees? Champs Elys hired you with money so that you can help everyone As for customer service, you should treat every customer fairly. Why are you responsive to Jay?! You even helped him beat others. Is this a job duty given to you by Champs Elys?”

Zeng cried and said: “Ms. Lim, to tell you, I think that Jay has a little background, and I want to make friends with him more, so I deliberately please, I was also confused for a while…”

Y/N sneered: “Adults must pay for their own confusion!”

After all, she looked at Jisub and angrily said: “Mr. Jisub, don’t do it yet, what are you waiting for?!”