CHAPTER 152

Mark laughed angrily: “Y/n, the more you pretend, the more addicted you are, right? You don't take a piss and take picture yourself. You are hairy, what are your qualifications to ride in this car?”

Jen also said disdainfully: “Karina, it's really hard for you to marry such a boastful and non-draft Rubbish.”

Karina’s face was very helpless, and the gaze looking at Y/n was also a little disappointed.

Is this woman's brain broken when she says such inconsequential words on this occasion?

Y/n didn’t bother to explain, took out two wearable bracelet keys from her pocket, held them in her hand, shook Limo, who was in charge of the auto show, and said lightly: “Do you recognize these two things?”

When Limo saw the smart bracelet key that Y/n took out, he was completely confused.

Thinking of what Donghyuk said on the phone, he suddenly snorted.

d*mn it!

Could this young woman be Ms. Y/n, Ms. Lim?

Correct!

It seems to call her Y/n!

So he hurriedly bowed deeply and said humbly: “Hello Ms. Lim! Limo salutes Ms. Lim and has seen Ms. Lim!”

After finishing speaking, he hurriedly flashed over, pointed at the two supercars behind, respectfully said: “Ms. Lim, your two cars are ready, you can drive away at any time. If you don't want to drive, we can help you transport them!”

Everyone around was stunned.

Mark’s eyes were about to fall to the ground, but Jen was shocked!

Even Mark dared to hit someone who saw Y/n bow and salute like a granddaughter, and called her Ms. Lim?

What is even more incredible is that, according to what he meant, these two supercars belonged to Y/n?!

What exactly is going on?

Karina was also dumbfounded, and for a while, she didn’t understand what happened.

However, thinking that Naesang had given Y/n a big villa, she suddenly guessed the outline in her heart.

This Y/n must have gone to show Feng Shui to the rich again and fool others!

At this time, Mark hurriedly said to Limo: “Manager Limo, you must be mistaken. This person is Y/n, a well-known poor daughter-in-law of the Wrestvel Yoo family, not a master Lim at all.”

Jen also looked at the manager flatly and blurted out: “Manager, Look at Y/n, who is so poor, how can she be like someone who can afford such an expensive sports car? Maybe, she brought counterfeit keys and dare to come to the auto show and pretend to be forced, you must not fooled by her.”

Y/n snorted and took Karina who was silly on the spot and walked towards the Aston Martin one77.

The security guard who wanted to protect the car to the death and prevent it from being touched by other people just now, seeing Limo being so polite to Y/n, naturally gave way.