CHAPTER 104

When Donghyuk saw Y/n, he hurriedly smiled and said: “Ms. Lim, I heard that you encountered something today, so I collected some medicinal materials and brought them over for you to have a look.”

After speaking, a bodyguard behind him stepped forward and respectfully presented a red wooden box.

Donghyuk opened the lid and smiled respectfully: “Ms. Lim, please take a look.”

In the box there was an old wild ginseng with a thick arm, as well as purplish red and shiny Ganoderma lucidum, as well as several expensive medicinal materials on the market, which are not found in ordinary traditional medicine stores.

Y/n glanced at it. Although these medicinal materials are precious, they don’t contain much spiritual energy, but they are better than nothing.

It just so happened that she also had to prepare pills for promoting blood circulation and swimming, and these medicinal materials just happened to come in handy.

Y/n nodded faintly and said: “Give it to me.”

Donghyuk hurriedly took the box and said: “Thanks to Ms. Lim's guidance, everything is going well in the Hwang family now, and the business has doubled in the past two days, all thanks to Ms. Lim's credit. In the future, if Ms. Lim needs anything from the Hwang family, please feel free. Hwang must do his best to fulfill it.”

Y/n said: “Then you continue to pay attention to me. If you have a good medical materials, please bring them to me. They are really usefull.”

“Yes!” After Donghyuk agreed, he immediately said: “Ms. Lim, if nothing is wrong, can you come to the house to enjoy noodles and have a home-cooked meal?”

Y/n said indifferently: “Next time, there is something wrong at home now.”

“Okay.” Donghyuk said hurriedly: “Then I won't bother!”

After speaking, he left.

Y/n also turned around and returned home.

Gong Yoo's headache was unbearable, so Karina helped him to a nearby traditional medicine acupuncture center, wanting to massage and promote blood circulation.

Y/n said to him: “Dad, it's not suitable for you walking indiscriminately right now, so let's take a break. A friend just delivered medicinal materials. I will prepare a little pill for you. It should have a good effect.”

Gong Yoo asked wonderingly: “Y/n, do you still have the ability to cure diseases and prescribe medicine?”

Y/n said: “I learned a little bit of it before.”

She could hardly say that she had read the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures and knew that there was a medicine Pill.

This is a lost traditional medicine prescription. It can not only remove blood congestion in the brain, but also has a miraculous effect on serious brain diseases such as cerebral infarction and stroke.

If a Pill for Dispersing Blood and Heart Relief is formulated, for Gong Yoo, it will naturally cure the disease.

But Gong Yoo was a little worried. He said embarrassingly: “Y/n, it's not that your dad doesn't believe you. You are okay in fighting. But you can't learn to treat illness and save people by watching TV.”