CHAPTER 159

Karina nervously said: “Oh, no need.”

Y/n took her hand at this time and said with a smile: “Baby, since Minjeong has the heart to help you, why do you refuse on Minjeong's face?”

Karina hurriedly said: “I'm not refuting Minjeong's face, I just think it's too embarrassing.”

Y/n took the check from Feng and put it in Karina’s hand, saying: “Since Minjeong and Feng said that it is free, then you should take the money. Emgrand Group is a large group with a market value of hundreds of billions. Why would you care about your rent? Besides, I will work with you in the future. You can't be so dismissive, right?”

Y/n’s words made Karina’s heart lose.

Indeed, the Emgrand Group is the largest company in Wrestvel. Just one company is comparable in scale to the entire Jang family.

If she refuse Minejong because of the 180,000 rent, it would probably make Minjeong feel uncomfortable.

So she nodded hurriedly and said gratefully: “Minjeong, thank you so much!”

Minjeong smiled slightly: “Everyone is a partner, and it is okay to help each other.”

Karina nodded hurriedly, and then handed the check to Y/n, saying: “The dress I wear has no pockets. You hold this check for me.”

“Okay!” Y/n slipped the check into her pocket and said to Karina: “Go, I'll take you to say hello to Miss Jang

“Okay!” Y/n slipped the check into her pocket and said to Karina: “Go, I'll take you to say hello to Miss Jang. They have several renovation projects in the Jang family recently. You can talk to her more.”

Karina responded, but she didn’t want to chat with Wonyoung.

Because she is indeed a little inferior in front of Wonyoung.

More importantly, she always felt that behind Wonyoung’s generous and intellectual smile, there seemed to be some hostility hidden.

It is said that a woman’s intuition is the most accurate. Deep down in Wonyoung’s heart, she was thinking that one day she would be able to bring Y/n, the daughter-in-law, from Yoo’s to Jang’s house, so she would faintly be hostile.

And Karina was already aware of Wonyoung’s deeply hidden hostility.

It’s just that she hasn’t figured out the source of this hostility yet.

At this time, Karina checked 

the time. It was already past ten o’clock, and her parents hadn’t arrived yet.