CHAPTER 34

Y/n sat down with Karina and Yuna and Jaemin followed and sat beside Yuna.

As soon as he sat down, he smiled and asked Yuna: “Yuna, I heard that you came to Wrestvel this time to work in the Emgrand Group?”

Yuna nodded: “I just joined the job.”

Jaemin smiled and said: “It's a coincidence. My dad is in the Emgrand Group and is the deputy general manager of a department. Then I will let him take care of you.”

When these words came out, several people on the table exclaimed: “Brother Jaemin, is your dad the deputy general manager of the Emgrand Group?”

“Yes.” Jaemin nodded and said: “He was promoted last year.”

Someone hurriedly complimented: “The annual salary of the deputy general manager is several million, right? That's amazing! No wonder your family is so rich!”

Jaemin smiled and said: “Several millions are just wages. My dad has a lot of power and some other income. Now Emgrand Group is working on a hotel project. After this project, my dad can earn at least 10 to 20 million.”

A male student sitting across from him hurriedly asked: “Brother Jaemin, I also want to join the Emgrand Group. I have submitted my resume several times and there is no news. Can you tell uncle and see if you can recommend me internally?”

Jaemin nodded and said readily: “Okay, send your resume to me on WeChat. I'll say it to him.”

Y/n couldn’t help frowning. She really didn’t know that Jaemin's father turned out to be an executive of the Emgrand Group.

This is a bit interesting. Then she should send a text message to Minjeong later and ask her to fire Jaemin's father.

So she deliberately asked: “Jaemin, since your father is so capable in the Emgrand Group, why didn't he get you in?”

Jaemin sneered disdainfully: “You know what a bullsh*t? It doesn't make much sense for me to join the Emgrand Group. The relationship between father and son can't be concealed. People will always stared when I enter!”

Jaemin said proudly: “So I don't think about Emgrand Group at all. I have now established a building materials company, and then I will directly cooperate with Emgrand Group through my dad to recieve orders from Emgrand Group building materials.”

“I see!” Someone sighed: “Then you are making a lot of money?”

Jaemin snorted: “It's okay, in a year, I should be able to make a lot of money.”

With that said, he deliberately looked at Y/n and asked: “Y/n, what do you do now? Isn't it because you have been washing clothes and cooking?”

Everyone on the table laughed.

Y/n said lightly: “In addition to washing clothes and cooking, I also have to take MY wife to work and massage her back, so life is busy.”

Jaemin’s lungs are about to explode. This b@stard has a face that is taken for granted, and her face is really thick!

Controlling his anger, he gritted his teeth and said: “Y/n, I didn't expect you to eat leftovers with peace of mind!”