CHAPTER 176

It turned out that the thigh held by Jinsoul was the chairman of the Orgeyon listed group!

Moreover, the other party’s surname is Yoo, is he a relative?

She couldn’t help asking Karina:  “Baby, do you know the relationship between the Yoo family and this Fredmen Yoo? Is he a distant relative?”

“Do not know.”

“Strange....” Y/n murmured: “Normally, the chairman of a listed group with a market value of 10 billion can not be mixed with low-end coffee like Yoo family, let alone Jinsoul. Showing face, is there any adultery in it?”

Karina hurriedly said: “Don't talk nonsense, that man looks older than my uncle, how could there be any adultery...”

At this time, Jinsoul, surrounded by the crowd, finally felt that kind of feeling that has attracted much attention!

Fredmen next to her is not only the chairman of the listed group but also the chairman of the Nanguang Chamber of Commerce. All the businessmen present naturally cheered on him and continued to flatter him!

When Fredmen introduced Jinsoul to them, he used the titles of his niece and future heir to the Yoo family, and he also took the initiative to say that he had invested in the Yoo Group, and all of a sudden, these people would treat her respectfully!

Even, many people who were too lazy to take care of the Yoo family before, in order to curry favor with Fredmen, even offered to cooperate deeply with the Yoo family! With a humble face, he handed Jinsoul’s business cards and exchanged phone numbers.

At this moment, Jinsoul felt the treatment that the upper-class society and the powerful, and she was naturally excited.

Prior to this, the Yoo family was in the construction and decoration industry, and everyone hated it, but after embracing Fredmen’s thigh, it immediately became the object of the construction and decoration industry who wanted to make cooperation.

Shopping malls are really Vanity Fair, so snobbish and realistic!

She couldn’t help thinking of Karina in her heart. Karina do you think you are great? Didn’t you laugh at me for being divorced by the Kim family? Now I am not only close to Fredmen, who is more capable, but also the director of the Yoo Group! Even grandma treats me respectfully, What are you compare to me!

Thinking of this, she immediately thought that Karina, now that she started her own business and set up a studio, should also participate in this kind of industry summit, right? She wonders if she is here yet?!

So she immediately stood on tiptoe and looked out of the crowd, trying to find Karina’s figure.

really! An extremely beautiful figure jumped into her eyes!

It is Karina!

And next to Karina was Y/n’s d*mn rubbish and stinky silk presence!

Jinsoul gritted her teeth bitterly at this moment.

Karina, today I am going to take back all the humiliation you gave me before, included with all the benefits!