CHAPTER 187

At this time, Karina, Y/n and Gong Yoo had just had lunch at home.

When Y/n went to the kitchen to clean up her dishes as usual, she suddenly received a call from Hyunseo.

As soon as the call was connected, Hyunseo answered shamefully: "Ms. Lim, are you busy?"

"No." Y/n said lightly and asked: "What's the matter? What's wrong?"

Hyunseo said: "I called and want to report something to you."

"Say it."

Hyunseo hurriedly said: "Yesterday, Mark Hee and Fredmen both ran to my grandfather's Clinic and asked him for treatment. My grandfather didn't know that Fredmen had offended you, so he almost gave him the half of the medicine you gave him last time!"

Y/n asked curiously: "Why? Does your family have a good relationship with Fredmen? How could your grandfather give him such a precious medicine?"

Y/n knew very well in her heart that in Kyungyu's mind, the magic medicine she gave was regarded as a treasure, and it was as important as fate.

No one will give such an important thing to someone who doesn't know or has a normal relationship.

Hyunseo hurriedly said: "My grandfather and Fredmen's father were like brothers. The two have a relationship for so many years, so the two also have a relationship for many years."

Having said that, Hyunseo told Y/n the causes and consequences of his grandfather and the Yoo family for so many years.

After Y/n heard it, she realized that the Yoo family was actually the benefactor who helped Kyungyu back then.

And Kyungyu's ability to repay the kindness of Yoo's family for so many years because of a little favor back then made her somewhat admired.

What made her more satisfied was that Kyungyu was able to distinguish right from wrong, and for her own sake, he did not hesitate to break with the Yoo family.

Although Y/n is the young master of Orgeyon's top family, she left the family with her father when she was very young and ran around to survive. After her father died unexpectedly, she could only survive in the orphanage and tasted the warmth of the world.

It was also in the orphanage that Y/n developed the character of knowing and repaying kindness.

Aunt Lea from the orphanage helped her. Even if she suffered all the insults, sarcasm and personal attacks from the Yoo family, she asked the Old Mrs. Yoo for help and loaned money to Aunt Lea to treat her illness;

Karina helped her, and even if she couldn't look down on the poor Yoo family, and her wonderful pair of fathers-in-law, dhe would not leave Karina.

It is precisely because she is the person who knows the gratitude that she has a better impression of Kyungyu.

It seems that Kyungyu will surely become her loyal follower in the future.

Since Kyungyu is so loyal, she should give him a little advantage.

Thinking of this, Y/n decided to go to Kyungyu's Clinic in the afternoon and give him another medicine that she refined last time.