CHAPTER 76

When the two returned home, neither of the women was at home.

The mother-in-law Boyoung went to the chess and card room to play mahjong before returning, and Karina did not get off work.

So Y/n went back to the bedroom first and took the lightning striker out of the box.

A strong aura came out from the lightning strike.

Y/n sat cross-legged on the ground, placed the lightning strike wood in her palm, closed her eyes slightly, and the "Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets" mental method was running in her body, slowly sucking spiritual energy into her body.

When she opened her eyes, her eyes were exquisite and her aura changed drastically.

The blood dragon thunderbolt wood in her hand is already a little dim.

But even if it loses aura, it still has some strong thunderous breath, which is considered a treasure.

If supported by other treasures, Y/n could now use it to refine some simple magical artifacts.

When she came out of the room, it was already night.

As soon as she arrived in the living room, Y/n heard her mother-in-law snorted coldly and said: "Now that the shelf is big and I don't have any food, wait for me to serve you?"

Y/n smiled wryly and explained: "Sorry mom, I was so tired this afternoon and fell asleep."

"Did going to the auction exhaust you? Or did Wooyoung exhaust you?" Boyoung said angrily.

Y/n was shocked, then shook her head and said: "I didn't pit wooyoung, where did you hear the news?"

Boyoung snorted coldly, and said: "Of course the Lady Yoo called and said, wooyoung was kicked out. The Lady Yoo called and scolded me! She said you are Rubbish. Can you cause less trouble for the family?"

Karina said from the side: "Mom, I think Wooyoung was kicked out. He must have caused trouble himself. It has nothing to do with
Y/n. Y/n is not like that."

Why not?” Boyoung her chopsticks angrily: Wooyoung filed a complaint after he came back, saying that because of Y/n got the improper invitation letter means, after being found out, Treasure was offended and she was a member of the Yoo family. One of them was also kicked out, and the owner of the Treasure Pavilion was still talking. The Yoo family is not allowed to go in the future, they will break their legs if they dare to! The family is embarrassed this time!

Gong Yoo said at this time: “Huh! The invitation letter is not the problem here. I think, Wooyoung must have caused the trouble himself, and he was afraid that his Grandma would punish him, so he dileberately dumped the fault to Y/n.”

“You still dare to help this Rubbish, if you didn't go to that auction, these things won't happen!”

Gong Yoo hurriedly shut up and eat his dinner, not daring to make a sound.

Boyoung said impatiently: “She is a waste, what can she have in getting the invitation letter, and now she has offended Wooyoung, I see how she ends up.”