CHAPTER 107

The news that the Emgrand Group banned the Yoo Group soon came out.

Just when the whole Wrestvel knew that the Yoo family was finished, it came out that the Old Mrs. Yoo was in a hurry and was hospitalized.

After Y/n’s father-in-law Gong Yoo heard the news, there was surprisingly no disturbance.

He said to his daughter and daughter-in-law: “With my mother's personality and the need to control others throughout her life, it will be a matter of time to lose. There is nothing to be sympathetic to. Let her reflect on it in the hospital. Maybe she can figure out her life. What is wrong with it!”

Y/n felt that Gong Yoo had been confused, and it was rare to see the essence of things this time.

When the family breathed a sigh of relief, her wife, Karina, began to work on the job search quietly.

In the evening, when Y/n had just finished cooking, she suddenly heard the sound of opening the door behind her.

She turned around and saw Gong Yoo coming in from the door with a smile on his face, his footsteps vigorous.

Y/n looked at Gong Yoo’s happy look, and couldn’t help asking: “Dad, you went for a walk around, what good things have happened?”

“Hahaha, I'm really lucky today.” Gong Yoo said with joy: “After I took the pills you gave, not only the pain in my body disappeared, but the spirit also improved.”

“I just went to the Antique Street to stroll around. Guess who I met?”

“Who?” Y/n felt a little bit in her heart. Could it be that Gong Yoo was coaxed around by the counterfeit dealers and scammed him once again?

She quickly looked up and down at Gong Yoo, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he held nothing with his hands empty.

Gong Yoo took a sip of tea and said mysteriously: “Do you remember the last time we met Kang taehyun, who was a scammer in Antique Street, right?”

“I remember, what happened?”

“Haha, I met this kid as soon as I went today!”

Y/n was shocked: “Dad, you won't buy his goods again, will you?”

“No.” Gong Yoo waved his hand and said happily: “This taehyun, now that he know that I am your Old Master, he dare not to be clever at all. Not only did he give me a piece of ancient jade pendant, he also helped me sell the pills.”

Y/n frowned, and the ancient jade pendant Taehyun gave to Gong Yoo was probably a fake, but it was strange that he actually helped Gong Yoo sell medicine.

“What pill?”

“It's the medicine you made for me to treat traumatic injuries. It's called the heart-relief pill.” Gong Yoo slapped his thigh and said excitedly: “My injuries are all healed. Taehyun heard that this pill is so effective, he said he had a way to sell the pills for me, so I gave him two pills, but I didn't expect them to be sold!”