CHAPTER 49

As soon as the voice fell, Jisub rushed in with Haejoon and dozens of other men.

As soon as he entered the door, he immediately greeted Haejoon: “Seal the door, no other people are allowed to enter!”

Haejoon nodded immediately:
“I know that Master Jisub!”

Brother Qi looked at Jisub dumbfounded, his brain was completely cut off.

Jisub!

The underground emperor of Wrestvel City!

Brother Qi is just one of the local small bosses, but Jisub is the king of the local roads!

All people on the streets must worship Jisub’s wharf!

He couldn’t even dream that if he came to help Zhao dong deal with a little thing, he would actually alarm Jisub!

Zhao dong didn’t know Jisub. Seeing Brother Qi’s awkward look, he frowned and asked: “Brother Qi, what's going on? Who is this old guy?”

As soon as these words came out, Brother Qi was trembling in shock.

He grabbed Zhao dong’s hair and slammed his face with a fierce punch, directly breaking his nose, and watching his two nostrils bleed, Brother Qi gritted his teeth and cursed: “You filth, don't drag me down if you want to die! This is Mr. Jisub!”

“Ah?!” Zhao dong was frightened suddenly!

Jisub?!

Underground Emperor of Wrestvel City?!

Why is he here?!

At this time, Jisub walked over with a black face and kicked Brother Qi’s crotch. The kick made him feel terribly painful, and he knelt on the ground, his face extremely pale.

Jisub stared at him and said coldly, “You dared to provoke Ms. Y/n, have you lived enough?”

After finishing speaking, Jisub immediately said to Y/n, ashamed: “Ms. Y/n, I am late, please forgive me!”

Jisub’s respectful attitude towards
Y/n shocked everyone on the scene.

Zhao dong realized what kind of character he had provoked, and he was shaking all over with fright.

Y/n nodded to Mr. jisub, pointed to Brother Qi, and asked: “Do you know this person?”

Mr. Jisub said: “I know, it's just a junior, who provokes Ms. Y/n with blind eyes. What should Ms. Y/n want to do? In one word, Mr. Ji-sub will do it right away!”

Y/n nodded and said: “He's very horrible, and he said he will kill me. It is a hazard for such a person to saty in society. Abolish him and make him inseparatable from a wheelchair for the rest of his life.”

Brother Qi was scared suddenly!

He just relied on fighting and fighting to eat. If he really becomes a cripple who can’t do without a wheelchair, how can he mess around on the road in the future? Wouldn’t it be over for a lifetime!