CHAPTER 136

Among the two oncomings, the one walking in front was a man in Wang.

This man was wearing a Wang silk cloth practice clothes with a fluttering robe, and even a drop of rain did not hit him.

The other is in black and has a strong body! Powerful muscles!

A barrier seemed to have formed around his body, automatically isolating the rainwater.

Y/n glanced lightly and saw that these two men were beyond normal and their skill was not low.

At this moment, Taehyun, who was sitting in the car window and looking out, suddenly seemed to have seen a ghost and wanted to run as soon as he opened the car door.

Y/n’s eyes were quick and fast, she grabbed his back collar, and said coldly: “Where are you running!”

“Shuangsha, they are Shuangsha Siblings!” Taehyun yelled in a panic while struggling: ”Ms. Lim, let me go, I don't want to die!”

The sturdy man sneered: “You can recognize the brothers, you are a little bit knowledgeable, but none of you can leave!”

“Shuangsha?”

Y/n looked at the two of them, frowning for some reflection.

There was a piece of news on the hot search the year before, which was broadcast on several TV stations in a loop, and she accidentally watched it while cooking at home.

The news is a pair of vicious robbers who hijacked the son of the richest man in Haicheng and demanded a huge ransom of 80 million.

In the end, the richest man also had the backbone. Not only did he not give it, he also spent 100 million to invite the elders of the Guwu Association Alliance in Nanguang to ask for his son to be rescued.

The Nanguang Armed Forces League’s combat power is the first in the province, with its armed forces spreading across Nanguang, and its power is huge. Once the Armed Forces League issues a wanted order, it is tantamount to setting up a network of men across heaven and earth.

Elder Zak Chen has profound cultivation, ranking fifth in the entire Wu League, and he is famous.

At that time, everyone was waiting and waiting for the robbers to kneel and beg for mercy.

As a result, Elder Zak Chen hunted down for seven days, but he did not even find the shadow of the robbers!

In the end, in order to save face, he had to ask the entire Wu League to dispatch, but they were still hounded away by the robbers.

After the robbers escaped, they cut off one of the ears of the richest man’s son as a threat, and the ransom was raised to 300 million.

The richest man had to honestly pay a ransom of 300 million then redeemed his son.

In particular, it can be seen that Shuangsha’s strength is indeed great, and they flew around to commit crimes, ordinary people were suddenly targeted by them, and they could not escape the clutches!

Shuangsha came this time, aiming directly at Yuna, in order to kill Yuna.

Yuna’s face changed sharply: “After I came to Wrestvel, I have always kept a low profile and have never fought with anyone. Why would you kill me?”