CHAPTER 52

Wonyoung spoke the truth.

She does feel that the new chairman of Emgrand Group is unfathomable.

You can buy a group of hundreds of billions at will without showing up. It can be seen that their industry is by no means just an Emgrand group.

In contrast, the Jang family is indeed a little less interesting.

However, she didn’t know that the chairman of the Emgrand Group she had always wanted to make friends with was sitting next to her at this time.

Y/n was naturally also very low-key, and casually echoed a few sentences, but never revealed any information.

Wonyoung's car drove fast and steady.

Soon, the car drove to a small courtyard by the river.

This small courtyard is secluded and elegant, with a simple and unpretentious appearance, but inside it is a huge water town.

Small bridges and flowing water, elegant gardens, pavilions, row upon row.

After parking, someone specially greeted the two to enter the door.

Go through the yard and into the lobby.

In the Chinese-style decorated hall, there is a mahogany round table, beside the table are several grandmaster chairs.

Seeing the two coming in, a Wang-haired Old Master stood up and said hello to Wonyoung: “Miss. Jang, you are here.”

Wonyoung looked a little embarrassed and nodded and said: “Old Qi, why are you here too?”

The Old Master smiled slightly and said: “I heard that you are coming, so I came here to take care of it.”

Wonyoung nodded and introduced to Y/n: “Qi is always the appraiser of our Jang family. He is sent by the family, so he should be afraid of making mistakes.”

Y/n nodded. She was too young, and the Jang family was too worried.

Old Qi glanced at Y/n, his face was a little disdainful, and said: “This is the appraiser by the eldest? Is so young, have you learned appraisal?”

Next to him, a middle-aged man with a blue complexion sneered and said, “Looking for such a young woman? Is there no one in the Jang family? Would you like me to lend you some appraiser? Hahahaha.”

Wonyoung’s face became cold, and she said: “Jacob Li, this is Wrestvel, not your Haicheng. It's not your turn to speak up here.”

Jacob shrugged, and said indifferently: “The little girl from the Jang family has a big temper.”

“Okay.” a middle-aged man sitting at the east of the round table frowned. “It's all for business, not for quarrels, all calm down.”

“And this young woman, let's sit together.”

Wonyoung  snorted before sitting down slowly.

Y/n also took a seat, and then Wonyoung leaned in her ear and whispered: “The one called Jacob is the richest man in Haicheng. Next to him is Guo Ming, a very powerful Fengshui master. The one who spoke now is Hwang Donghyuk. The head of the Hwang family in Wrestvel, their family is the closest.”