CHAPTER 142

Yeji returned home with great excitement in her heart.

At this time in the Hwang Mansion, Donghyuk was waiting anxiously.

He didn't know whether Y/n could agree to his daughter's visit to ask for medicine.

After all, although he wanted to be a dog for Y/n, he was afraid that Y/n would not look down upon a family like his own.

The Hwang family in Wrestvel is stronger than Naesang Kim's but much worse than Wonyoung's.

And Y/n is the target of the Jang family. With the Jang family in front, how can there be a chance to show his face?

Yeji came back when she was feeling uneasy.

As soon as her car stopped in the courtyard of the villa, Donghyuk ran out quickly.

Just as she had stopped the car and pushed the door down, Donghyuk hurriedly asked: “Yeji, how was it? Did Ms. Lim agrees?!”

Yeji nodded and nodded repeatedly with tears in her eyes.

“Dad, Ms. Lim agrees!”

“Great!” Donghyuk burst into laughter with excitement.

At this time, Yeji said again: “Dad, Ms. Lim said, she wants to give us two pills.”

“What?!” Donghyuk was dumbfounded!

“Two?! Ms. Lim is going to give us two magic pills?! You can't get it wrong?!”

Donghyuk felt that he could not even breathe.

Yeji nodded at this time and said very seriously: “It is indeed to give us two magical medicine, I heard it right!”

“Oh my god!” Donghyuk burst into tears: “Ms. Lim is trying to pull our Hwang family?”

Yeji said hurriedly: “Ms. Lim said, she will demand for medicinal materials in the future, and wants us to cooperate well.”

Donghyuk said excitedly: “Great Yeji! Great! Ms. Lim is going to promote our Hwang family! With her great god, our Hwang family will be revitalized, so there is hope for us!”

After that, he asked again: “By the way, Ms. Lim saw you, does she show any special expressions?”

Yeji's face flushed to the base of her neck.

She vaguely said: “Ms. L- Ms. Lim, she said, s-she said.”

“Oh, what did Ms. Lim say?”

Yeji lowered her head and said in embarrassment: “Ms. Lim said, for the face of my little beauty, she can't refuse.”

“Hahaha” Donghyuk laughed three times and exulted: “There is a play! There is a play! It seems that on day in the future, Ms. Lim may also become my Hwang's daughter-in-law!” (idk anymore 😌)

Yeji said shyly: “Dad, what are you talking about!”

Donghyuk said excitedly: “Anything is possible! Yeji, you have to keep working hard!”