CHAPTER 188

Mark’s father, Ryan, has not spoken, but looked at Boyoung up and down. He felt that although this woman was a little older, she was still very charming, and she was the kind of person who had a better taste among her peers.

Looking at Boyoung at this time, his gaze was a bit greedy, and he thought to himself, when Karina arrived, he will immediately tied up these girls. When the time comes, he will taste the taste of Boyoung.

If he has time, he can even try that young and beautiful Karina!

Thinking of this, he smiled and said to Boyoung: “Oh, Ms. Boyoung, if your family can come together with ours, then we will be married in the future too!”

Boyoung looked at Ryan Hee and nodded repeatedly, and flattered: “Mr. Ryan Hee, it is the first blessing of our family to be able to be with you!”

Ryan smiled and said: “I think the two children will be able to come together.”

Boyoung agreed with him and said: “I have the same view ad you! The two children, talented and beautiful, are really perfect match. Don't worry, I will persuade Karina to divorce that Y/n waste!”

After finishing speaking, she hurriedly said to Mark: “Mark, don't think Karina was married, and you have an opinion on her because of the second marriage. In our family Karina was long married to Y/n Rubbish, but she has guarded her body like jade!”

Mark suddenly became excited.

Guarded her body like jade?

Does Karina still retain her chastity?

God! That’s awesome!

Today, Karina, a famous beauty in Wrestvel, will be captured by him for the first time!

Thinking of this, he couldn’t help being excited, and wished he could rectify Karina on the spot immediately.

Boyoung was thinking of petty gains. She couldn’t understand the viciousness of Mark’s heart. She didn’t even know that the catastrophe was imminent. Instead, she smiled and said: “Oh, I'm going to get karina, you wait.”

The father and son sent her out, and when they returned to the house, they both had ghosts.

Mark couldn’t help saying: “Dad, Karina is still a problem. If you kill her at once, it would be too bad, right?”

Ryan said coldly: “If you kill, you kill! If she stays alive, problems will happen sooner or later!”

Mark said: “Let’s kill Boyoung and Y/n first, and put Karina under house arrest in the basement. Our villa is so soundproofed and the distance from others homes is so large. No one will be able to find.”

Ryan’s eyes lit up, and he blurted out: “You mean to keep Karina under house arrest for a long time?”

“That’s right!” Mark said: “Otherwise, isn't such a beautiful big beauty a violent thing?”

Ryan thought about it, and said to Mark: “Then, let’s bring Y/n to kill first, then put Boyoung and Karina on, and then kill Boyoung, Karina just as you said. Imprisoned in the basement of the villa, she belongs to you every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, every week, Tuesday and Thursday to me!”