CHAPTER 12

After leaving Rare Earth, Y/n did not go home immediately.

She wanted to give her wife a full set of surprises on the day of wedding anniversary.

This surprise is not just a jade necklace, she also wants to make up a romantic wedding for her wife.

At the request of the Master Yoo, Y/n and Karina hurriedly obtained the marriage certificate, and the wedding was never held in time.

The Old Master himself wanted to choose an auspicious day and hold a grand wedding, but soon after the two got the certificate, he was seriously ill and was admitted to the hospital, so the wedding has been delayed.

Later, the Old Master died, and Y/n was not admired by anyone in the Yoo family, so the wedding was even more impossible.

However, now that she has money, she must pay her wife a wedding!

When she thought of holding a wedding, the first thing she thought of was the Hanging Garden of Shangri-La!

Shangri-La Hotel is currently the best hotel in Wrestvel. The hotel occupies a large area, the decoration is very luxurious, and there is a large and high-end shopping mall inside.

The Hanging garden is on the highest level inside the mall.

The reason why it is called the Hanging garden is that it is built with crystal glass, and matched with high-end fresh flowers shipped by air from abroad, it looks like a sky garden suspended in the air.

This is also the grandest and most luxurious banquet hall in Wrestvel. If a wedding is held here, it will cost at least several million.

Y/n is rich now, so a few million is nothing to her, as long as she can make her wife happy, it is more important than anything.

So she came to Shangri-La Hotel and wanted to reserve the Hanging garden on her wedding anniversary.

However, Y/n did not know that Shangri-La Hotel adopted membership service.

Whether it is eating, lodging, or holding a banquet here, you must have hotel membership.

Moreover, the corresponding services are not available for different membership levels.

Ordinary members - can only eat in the lobby and stay in standard rooms.

Silver members - can eat in boxes and live in high-end luxury rooms.

Gold members - can eat in luxurious boxes and live in luxurious suites.

Platinum members - can eat in the Hanging garden and live in top luxury suites.