CHAPTER 149

He had always thought about Karina and knew Y/n’s existence, but he had never seen it before.

Knowing that the person in front of him is Karina’s useless wife, Mark looked at Y/n and asked curiously: “I don't know where Ms. Y/n is now?”

Y/n said lightly: “I am a vagrant now.”

Jen said in disdain: “Isn't that just for soft rice?”

Mark’s eyes also flashed a trace of disdain. When Karian was still in the Yoo Group, he had a good impression of Karina. Now he heard that Karina started her own business, so he deliberately found Karina. He threw out an order for the renovation of the exhibition center and invited her over.

Thinking of having to establish an image in front of Karina, he looked at Y/n and smiled slightly: “Y/n, in fact, you shouldn't be here today. Those who came to participate in the show today are all famous figures in Wrestvel City. You just came here to embarrass Karina?”

Karina’s face immediately became ugly when she heard this. She didn’t expect Mark to ridicule Y/n, so she was naturally a little unhappy.

However, before Karina could speak, Y/n’s eyes became cold, and she said lightly: “Is this kind of exhibition really awesome? I wouldn't come if it wasn't for my car here.”

“Your car is here? You don't look at your identity?”

Jen yelled contemptuously from the side, and said: “Do you know that the luxury cars on display here start at million? I think you can't even affor a wheel of them!”

Mark was even more disdainful of
Y/n, and said proudly: “Y/n, I know that your kind of live-in daughter- in-law's mind is to eat soft rice. You want to have a little face, so you want Karina to buy it for you, right?”

Karina said with a cold face: “Manager Mark, Y/n doesn't need me to buy a car for her. Y/n bought me the car I drive.”

Mark was taken aback for a moment. He didn’t expect that Y/n could still afford a car to give it to Karina.

Jen looked at Y/n and laughed disdainfully, then sneered: “Is it possible that you can still get off the car?”

After finishing speaking, she turned to Karina and asked: “Karina, what car did you wife give you? Could it be Cherry QQ?”

Karina said: “Y/n bought two cars in total, one is the BMW 520 for me and the other is the BMW 530 for my father.”

Jen said in a weird manner: “Yeah, I didn't expect your wife to have money.” (Do you want Y/n to put her 10 billion card in your mouth?)

Mark shook his head and smiled contemptuously: “BMW 520M This kind of car is driven by a subordinate in our house. How can it be matched with Karina?”

Immediately, he looked at Y/n and said coldly: “Y/n, a BMW 520 is very cheap. If you take a loan, the down payment is only 100,000, but the luxury cars here are all millions. You buy a great luxury car, the BMW 5 series is not eligible to enter at all. The last time is the BMW 740. Moreover, at this auto two top luxury sports cars in the world. You can open your eyes this time.”