CHAPTER 191

Fredmen’s originally delighted face suddenly became heavy.

It is important to regain the abilities of men and reorganize the male power, but life is even more important!

You can’t take your life in order to play with women, right?

Phil saw his contrast, and asked curiously:  “Fredmen, what’s wrong…is there anything unspeakable?”

Fredmen showed a helpless expression and said: “Brother Jung, it’s true that I am a d*mn living eunuch now, brother, and I can’t do anything at all. I went to the hospital and the doctor couldn’t do anything. You must help me!”

As he said, he hurriedly asked: “Is the medicine your Old Master used once or twice as toxic? Would you like to get it for me to try?”

Phil hurriedly said: “Brother, don’t try that medicine. If you really break your body, the gain is not worth the loss!”

As he said, he said again: “By the way, our Jung family is just studying this prescription, hoping to improve it, so that it not only strengthens the male virility, but also not hurt the body. If done well, it is possible. It has a strong repairing effect on men’s abilities!”

“Really?!” Fredmen said in surprise: “That’s great! When can I get it out?”

Phil said: “However, this medicine is still short of medicinal materials. If it is to be completed, it will take two days for the traditional medicine Expo to be held before I can buy this medicinal material at the Expo.”

Fredmen was overjoyed, let alone two days, as long as he can be cured, he can wait two years!

So he hurriedly said: “Brother Jung, after the medicine is made, can you sell me a copy? I really need this thing now.”

Is it necessary? He is now a living eunuch, if he keeps that way, he might as well cut himself off.

Phil sighed and said: “It’s not that the Old Master didn’t help you. The materials needed for this medicine are too precious. It is estimated that in the early trials, only one copy can be made…”

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Jinsoul and said with a smile: “However, it is not impossible to discuss...”

How could Fredmen not know what Phil this old fox meant. He showed a smile that every man understands, and said directly to Jinsoul: “Jinsoul, from now on you will be Brother Jung’s person. Thank him for me, like serving me. Serve him, you know?”

When Phil heard this, he was immediately excited.

Seeing Jinsoul’s first glance, he longed for something to happen to this beauty.

But when he heard that she was Fredmen’s niece, he was very disappointed.

But unexpectedly, she turned out to be Fredmen’s lover, and Fredmen directly pushed Jinsoul into his hands in order to beg for medicine.

This is really no effort at all!

Jinsoul’s heart was somewhat unhappy.

She even hopes to continue to be Fredmen’s lover, and Fredmen can introduce her to more important people.

In this way, with the help of Fredmen’s aura, she can manage her contacts and gradually become a lady of Wrestvel.

At that time, not only will benefit a lot, the Yoo Group will also benefit, and she will also become the support of the Yoo Group and the leader of the Yoo Group.