CHAPTER 141

The most eye-catching medicinal materials are really the best!

Even Y/n herself had no way to buy the best medicinal materials!

Y/n was a little shocked and couldn’t help asking: “How can your father get so many such good medicinal materials?”

Yeji hurriedly said: “Ms. Lim knows something. Our Hwang family manages a lot of business. One of them is medicinal materials. Our ancestors were medicinal materials dealers from the Qing Dynasty. We had our own mule and horse team to collect the top medicinal materials and transport them. We sold it to princess and noble in the capital and sold it to rich merchants in Wrestvel. For so many years, we have not lost this business.”

After that, Yeji hurriedly said: “By the way, my father asked me to tell Ms. Lim that if Ms. Lim has any demand for medicinal materials in the future, tell us directly, the Hwang family will do everything possuble to meet your needs!”

Y/n was also surprised.

Ever since she accidentally obtained the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets, she was attracted by the mystery in it. There are so many abilities and prescriptions for refining medicine, but many medicinal materials have never even heard of it.

She was still worrying about this, but she didn’t expect that the Hwang family was a medicinal material merchant with a century-old heritage!

This is really nowhere to be found after breaking through the iron shoes, and it is all effortless!

So she couldn’t hide her joy and said: “Okay! Very good! With the help of your Hwang family in the future, my medicine refining will be much easier!”

Yeji heard Y/n talking about refining medicine, hesitated again and again, gathered courage, and knelt on the ground with a thud.

Y/n was startled by her sudden movement, and asked in surprise: “Yeji, what are you doing?”

Yeji knelt on her knees, clasped her fists in her hands, and pleaded with a pious expression: “Ms. Lim! My father heard that you are going to make magical medicine, and he yearned for it.”

Yeji stayed for a long time and didn’t say anything else.

She has always been admired by others since she was a child. How can she beg others? Not to mention begging for something.

Therefore, this thin-skinned girl is now embarrassed to tell her real needs.

Seeing her hesitating, Y/n couldn’t help worrying about her.

However, even if Yeji didn’t say it, she knew Yeji’s request in her heart.

So she said lightly: “Does your father also want a magical medicine?”

Yeji nodded as soon as she heard this!

Immediately, she hurriedly said: “If Ms. Lim is too burdened, we will never force it!”

Y/n smiled.

What kind of magical medicine is the medicine she wants to refine for Kyungyu and the others? It’s nothing more than the lowest grade medicine in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures.