CHAPTER 196

What if he accidentally put the clothes together and throw them into the washing machine and wash them into pulp?

What a big heart! Big scary!

Fredmen's angry face was twitching faintly at this time. He didn't even understand why this waste could have so much money? Isn't she just a daughter-in-law?

Y/N asked the hostess at this time: "Since no one is robbing me, I can also get 100 million. This super-quality purple ginseng should belong to me, right?"

The host hurriedly said: "Now I announce that this 300-year-old purple ginseng is back..."

Before he could finish speaking, Fredmen hurriedly said: "Don't worry! I have to increase the fare!"

The scene was shocked again!

The auction starts at 5 million, and all the auctions have reached 100 million. Do you need to increase the price?!

This purple ginseng is not worth so much money at all! Are these two crazy?

Phil hurriedly reminded: "Oh, Fredmen, a billion is a big loss. With this money, what's wrong with it?"

Fredmen asked: "If you can't get it, what about your new medicine? What about my illness?"

Just as he was talking, a middle-aged man with a little bald head rushed over and said to Phil: "I'm sorry, Mr. Jung. The laboratory was waiting for the results just now, so I came late."

The person who spoke was the chief pharmacist of Jung's Pharmaceuticals. He had just arrived from the pharmaceutical factory to help Phil check the purple ginseng.

Phil hurriedly said; "Professor Ke, you just came here, do you think the superb purple ginseng in the host's hand is worth 100 million?"

"One hundred million?" Professor Ke shook his head and smiled: "It's not worth it. For three hundred years of purple ginseng, the highest market price is only thirty million. It can't be higher. One hundred million will only be bought by fools."

"What about Fredmen's disease?" Phil asked.

Professor Ke said with a confident expression: "In fact, it doesn't have to be 300-year-old purple ginseng. We only need to find a few 100-year-old purple ginseng to purify and replace it. 100-year-old purple ginseng on the market value of one plant is only about one million, and five is worth five million. The price/performance ratio far exceeds that of 300 years."

At this time, the host asked Fredmen: "Fredmen, how much do you want to add? Please tell me the specific amount directly, otherwise, it will be difficult for us to continue."

After hearing what Professor Ke said, Fredmen felt confident in his heart. He felt that he could not be taken advantage of, so he should give this opportunity to Y/N and let her hurt him.

So he immediately shook his head and said: "I decided not to add it. It is simply a mental retardation to spend 100 million to buy this kind of thing. Only people with poor brains can do this kind of thing."

There was a boo in the scene.

If you have no money, you can say you have no money. If you are reluctant, you can say that you don't want to. If someone else is mentally retarded, what kind of sour spirit is this?