CHAPTER 128

Kyungyu was so shocked by Y/n’s description that he couldn’t even speak.

The whole body, even the Wang beard, is trembling

He couldn’t believe that he thought it was the magic medicine refined by Grand Master Hidden, but it was actually refined by the young Y/n who was standing in front of him.

And, in her words, this can only be regarded as a semi-finished product?!

The semi-finished products are so powerful, then if the pill is refined for 800, wouldn’t the effect be at least twice as good as the current one?!

The middle-aged man in the Jang family was dumbfounded, and suddenly a burst of ecstasy surged in his heart!

He never dreamed that Wonyoung could find such a great god!

If the Jang family could hold such a thigh, it would be a golden thigh!

But what is it that most rich and powerful people are afraid of? It’s death!

No matter how much money, no matter how great the momentum, lifeless enjoyment can only be in vain!

If you know this kind of master who can take out the magic medicine at hand, prolonging your life is not a luxury!

Let Jang Hoon say, if Jang Hoon can live for another five years, it will be a blessing to the entire Jang family!

Because Jang Hoon’s face, Jang Hoon’s foundation, and Jang Hoon’s contacts are impossible to compare to any descendant in the family!

The Old Master is alive, many people must give face, but if the Old Master is gone, many people will no longer give the Jang family any importance.

Therefore, the Jang family also hoped that the Old Master could live as many years as possible.

With him protecting the sons of the Jang family, they will get twice the result with half the effort!

Dongyoo, who had been looking down upon Y/n, was also shocked at this time.

At the same time, he couldn’t help feeling a little panicked.

Just now, he was desperately ridiculing her, but he didn’t know that she is the real hidden master!

Kyungyu couldn’t help holding his fists and bowed, begging: “Ms. Lim, the Old Master has been plagued by old injuries. If you can be kind and make a magical medicine, the Old Master would like to give you 10 million in cash!”

The middle-aged man from the Jang family couldn’t help but stepped forward to salute, and said with a trembling: “Ms. Lim, if you can refine the medicine again, please give me a gift to the Jang family. The Jang family is also willing to give you ten million in cash!”

Y/n said indifferently: “I don't lack money, and I can prepare medicine again. It's not troublesome. Since you are sincere, I will prepare some more in the future I will give you one at that time.”

“Ms. Lim, you are really a distinguished person from my Jang family.” The middle-aged man from the Jang family was so excited that he saw Y/n standing, and quickly moved a stool over and wiped it with his sleeve: “Ms. Lim, sit down.”