CHAPTER 168

She walked to Karina tremblingly, and knelt directly in front of her with a plop!

Everyone in the house was stunned!

Who would have thought that the Old Mrs. Yoo, who has always been aloof and arrogant, would kneel down for Karina!

This is really subverting their three views too!

Even Byunghun didn't expect that his mother would be so willing to pay for it to deceive Karina when they went back!

She wants to be strong all her life, and she wants to control others and let others kneel to her. When did she kneel to others?

Karina was also caught off guard, and said hurriedly: "Grandma, what are you doing? Please get up and say something!"

Old Mrs. Yoo knelt in front of her and said apologetically: "Karina, it was grandma's fault before, grandma apologize to you! Just forgive grandma and come back to Yoo's house to help. Yoo's family can't live without you! If not, the Yoo family is really over, grandma begs you, come back!"

At this moment, Mrs. Yoo's attitude towards Karina has changed drastically. She no longer has the arrogance and reliance on the face to sell her terms. It is just endless regrets and pleadings.

The current Yoo family is already in danger. She feels that even if she kneels down and begs, she must beg Karina back to the Yoo family.

Otherwise, the huge family business will really be ruined in her own hands.

When Byunghun saw the Old Mrs. Yoo, he knelt down and begged along with her, his expression changed, and he took Wooyoung and Jinsoul, followed by kneeling to the ground, begging Karina.

Seeing such a scene, Karina suddenly felt a little at a loss.

She never expected that the Old Mrs. Yoo, who regarded her face as more important than her own life, could kneel down and apologize to her in front of so many people.

It seems that the Yoo family nowadays is really exhausted.

Seeing that Karina was still indifferent, the Lady Yoo was still in tears, begging to say: "Karina, you can have pity for your poor grandma, Yoo family can't live without you, please come back!"

After she finished speaking, she knelt on the ground and knocked directly at Karina three times, unspeakably miserable, as if she was about to kneel to death on the spot.

"I knew so, why bother?"

At this time, Y/n walked up to the Old Mrs. Yoo and said coldly: "Grandma, thank you very much for coming to visit my father-in-law, but it is impossible for us to return to the Yoo Group."

With that said, she issued an eviction order and said: "Please leave now!"

The Old Mrs. Yoo couldn't stop the tears, and said angrily: "Y/n, my Yoo family, we gave you food, drink, clothing, and housing, can you be a little grateful? At this time, do you still want to split our Yoo family?"

Y/n smiled faintly and said: "I'm sorry, grandma, the one who feeds me is Karina my father-in-law and mother-in-law. You have not given me anything except mocking me and calling me waste. Why should I be grateful?"'

After that, Y/n's face turned dark, and she coldly snorted: "Don't I don't know what your plan is. You want to trick Karina back with bitter tricks, let Karina help the Yoo Group to cooperate, and revitaluze the Yoo Group. Am I wrong?"

Mrs. Yoo's true motive was suddenly exposed by Y/n, and her whole person was a little flustered.

She thought that she would be able to kill Karina's family with four bites, especially Y/n's waste. It was not difficult. Just ask Woyooung and Jinsoul to apologize to her and treat her as a special person, dhe would be grateful.

However, she did not expect that Y/n was the one who was drunk and alone.

Seeing that her motive was seen through, Mrs. Yoo hesitated and said: "We are all a family. If a family opens two companies, it's a joke to spread it out!"

Y/n sneered: "Hong Kong's rich man Li Ka-shing, and his son are not in the same company, what's the problem? I think you are ill-intentioned, and the truth is false, survival is true!"

"You, you!" Old Mrs. Yoo couldn't speak angrily, Byunghun on the side immediately yelled: "Y/n, pay attention to your words, in this family, you are just an outsider!"

Y/n ignored him and said to her wife Karina instead: "Karina, you must keep your eyes open. Some people just want to use you. When they finish using you, they will kick you away immediately. After you helped the Emgrand Group to win the 60 million contract, how did they treat you? On the surface, they said they wanted to promote you to the director, but in reality? At the banquet, they announced publicly that Wooyoung was promoted to director. Do you want to experience it a second time?"

Karina's expression instantly became extremely awe-inspiring.

At this moment, she really understood thoroughly.

Thanks to her wife Y/n's reminder, otherwise, she would most likely be fooled by them again.

At this time, Wooyoung saw that the plan went bankrupt, and pointed at Y/n angrily, and said: "Y/n, you stinky silk, is there a place for you to talk about? Are you making trouble with our housework? You don't want to live anymore, right?"

Y/n looked at him coldly and asked: "Why? Can't pretend to be? I tell you Wooyoung, if you see me in the future, you have to be polite, otherwise I will call Mr. Jisub directly and let him give you a chasing order so that you can't stay in Wrestvel!"

"I'm going to kill you!" Wooyoung was furious, and shouted: "You bluff me? Don't think I don't know what you are, aren't you something that would trick and scam others? When they see through your trick, I don't even know how you die."

Y/n sneered: "At least they haven't seen my tricks yet, at least they still respectfully call me Ms. Lim!"

After speaking, Y/n said contemptuously: "You still have to continue to pretend, right? Okay, I will call Kr. Jisub now!"

Immediately afterwards, Y/n took out her mobile phone, called Mr. Jisub immediately, and turned on the speaker.

Wooyoung's face suddenly paled in shock, and his sweat kept falling.

This girl actually called Jisub?!

If Jisub really wanted to give him a chasing order, wouldn't he be finished?!

When he thought of this, he immediately persuaded himself, and blurted out: "Y/N, Y/N, I just made a joke with you, don't take it seriously, you are my sister-in-law, we are a family."

Y/n smiled and said; "I and you are not a family."

While talking, the phone went through.

Mr. Jisub asked respectfully: "Ms. Lim?"

Y/n glanced at Wooyoung, who was shaking like chaff, and said lightly: "Mr. Jisub, if I ask you to make a chasing order, how many brothers can follow?"

........................