CHAPTER 155

But she was not in a hurry. Since dhe had sent an invitation letter to the Emgrand, it was impossible for Minjeong to not come.

The reason why she hasn’t arrived yet, is she probably preparing a gift!

Byunghun put on a posture of leaning on the old and selling the old, and said: “How about it, do you still think you have any connections?”

It’s almost ten o’clock. If there were to be any guests, they would have come long ago.

And now the front door is empty, obviously the dust has settled, and no one will appear again.

Jinsoul also gloated and said: “Dad, this waste said, there is no guest, it does not matter, it is enough to have her alone. She really doesn't know where her status can go, does she really think she's the most powerful in Wrestvel?”

At this moment, suddenly a voice from the front desk was deliberately raised from a distance.

“Jacob, the richest man in Haicheng, President is visiting.”

Jacob?!

Y/n was a little puzzled. Since the last time the Kim family banquet where she brought the lightning strikes on the spot, she has never seen Jacob again. Today, her wife opened the business and did not invite him. Why did he come?

The Yoo family was also dumbfounded!

Jacob? The richest man in Haicheng next door is very strong. How could he come here?

After Jacob entered the door, he ran straight to the office where Y/n was standing.

The Yoo family was surprised for a while, and glanced at each other. Byunghun took a step forward and said: “I just met a business man from Haicheng a few days ago. He said that he has been walking closer to Jacob. He introduced me to Jacob?”

After speaking, Byunghun sorted his clothes and greeted him forward.

Old Mrs. Yoo didn’t dare to pretend to be big, and walked out behind.

As soon as the fat-headed and big-eared Jacob approached, he hurriedly moved to Y/n’s side. He didn’t pay attention to Byunghun who came up, and said with great surprise: “Ms. Y/n finally caught up.”

In the eyes of everyone’s incomparable surprise, Y/n nodded slightly and said: “Why are you here?”

Jacob hurriedly said respectfully: “Ms. Y/n, your wife opened the businss today, how can I not come to join you!”

At this time, Byunghun came to the front and interjected with excitement: “Mr. Li, you are here, let's go and talk inside. As you stand here and talk, it's not appropriate.”

Jacob was getting close to Y/n, but was suddenly interrupted. The smiling face suddenly became gloomy, and the air of a long-time high-ranking person exuded. He squinted at Byunghun and said coldly: “What are you? Did you not see me talking yo Ms. Y/n?”

Byunghun was very embarrassed, dumbfounded, and subconsciously asked: “I am Byunghun from the Yoo family, I was introduced to you by President Ma from Haicheng?”

Jacob frowned slightly and said disdainfully: “I don't know you, let alone Mr. Ma. I came here today to congratulate Mrs. Lim's company!”

Jacob’s words shocked the Yoo family.

He actually made a special trip to congratulate Karina?!

This is the richest man in Haichen!

Y/n and Karina, when did they catch such a line?!

Byunghun was shocked in his heart, and he didn’t expect that the other party would be so rude to him, he would swear, and he couldn’t hold his face, he hurriedly backed a few steps with interest, and stood aside.

With a face full of doubt, Jinsoul asked Wooyoung next to her in a low voice, saying: “This fat man is really the richest man in Haicheng? Does it feel like an actor has been invited? How can the richest man treat a Rubbish with respect?”

Wooyoung shook his head and replied in a low voice: “I don't think it looks like it.”

None of the people present had seen Jacob.

But Jacob, who was kneeling and licking Y/n in front of him, and Jacob, who was rumored to behave badly, were not alone at all.

At this time, Jacob took out an exquisite box from his bag, handed it to Karina, smiled respectfully and said: “Congratulations to Mrs. Lim's company for opening. This is a little bit of my heart, please accept it!”

Karina was a little at a loss. She didn’t invite Jacob, didn’t even know Jacob, and didn’t know if she should accept this gift.

Y/n smiled slightly and said: *Baby, this is President Li's heart, accept it.”

Karina then took the box, and after thanking him, she put away the present.

But she heard Jinsoul say: “Karina, President Li gave a gift, would you let us see it?”

“Yes, Li is always a big boss with a fortune of hundreds of billions, and the gift he guves are definitely not ordinary.” Wooyoung also said.

Avella looked at Y/n before opening the gift box under everyone’s attention.

Inside the exquisite gift box, there is a crystal-clear jade pendant.

This pendant has no impurities, the whole body is emerald green, and it looks extremely transparent under the light.

Old Mrs. Yoo also stared at this pendant closely, her two old eyes were completely sinking into it.

She has already seen that this pendant is exactly the “clear breeze and bright moon” at the Orgeyon auction some time ago!

At that time, it was sold at a high price of 50 million. It is said that it was bought by a huge man in Haicheng, but she did not expect that man to be Jacob.

She looked at the pendant and her eyes were red.

If the Yoo family had such a pendant, it would be enough to fight a turnaround!

Jinsoul also said with some jealousy: “I didn't expect someone to come, I don't know what shit luck was, they met President Li.”

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard the front desk of the building shout: “Ms. Karina has a congratulatory gift!”

Immediately afterward, a rumbling sound came from outside.

Everyone walked out of the building together, looked up, and saw that the square of the building had been cleared, and a huge helicopter was slowly descending.

Immediately afterwards, the staff of the entire building became busy.

One flower basket after another, one gift after another, were moved from the helicopter to the door of Karina’s office.

..........................