CHAPTER 179

The eyes that looked at Y/n were also full of horror!

Why is this girl so scary?! Before the three of them actually fought her, they were hit by this person and they lost their combat effectiveness?! This is simply a god!

Y/n stepped up to the three of them, stared at them with two cold lights, and said coldly: "I like being a dog for others so much, then they will all crawl on the ground!"

After speaking, she stepped on the right leg of one of them!

Click!

The kneecap of the right leg was crushed

Immediately afterward, she raised her foot again, and the opponent's left leg was not let go!

Seeing this, the other two trembled in shock!

Immediately, the two cried and begged Y/n for mercy.

Y/n said coldly: "You gangsters are more cruel than anyone when they hurt people, and more cowardly than anyone when they hurt you. I let you go today, and when you face the weak in the future, you will definitely be this vicious face! I will abolished you for the sake of people!"

After all, don't care about the other party's crying and wailing at all, going up is four feet!

Click! Click! Click! Click!

In the world, there have been three more useless people who can no longer stand up!

The scene was frightened by Y/'s brutal methods.

Fredmen and Jinsoul who followed were also frightened!

Fredmen never dreamed that Y/n would be so ruthless and so strong!

His four bodyguards, one face-to-face effort, were all gone! Completely scrapped!

They are all master fighters! One of them was the national champion of fighting in previous years!

Fredmen's frightened legs swung straight, and the place where he was wet before felt cold.

He turned around silently, stepping to escape.

Whatever you say, you can no longer escape into Y/n's hands

At this time, someone suddenly said: "You old dog, you want to escape before you provoke Ms. Lim?!"

Immediately after the crowd separated, Jisub walked in with a few brawny men in black, with a sneer, directly stopped in front of Fredmen.

Fredmen looked at him in a panic and asked: "Who are you?"

Snapped!

His response was a resounding slap in the face.

Five fingerprints appeared on Fredmen's face, and he furiously said: "You dare to hit me? I am the President of the Nanguang Chamber of Commerce!"

Snapped!

Jisub didn't show any mercy and slapped his face again.