CHAPTER 90

Everyone was fighting to death just now, but now they are all eager to let Y/n order the entire Wrestvel, even the entire Nanguang area of ​​metaphysics, and no one has objections to Y/n.

They have never seen a god like Y/n, who can attract heavenly thunder in a word!

This is the realm of metaphysics, a supernatural power that they don't dare not imagine!

Looking at that Lay who was scorched by lightning on the ground, he knew that Y/n's strength was unfathomable. Letting such a person order everyone, not only was everyone convinced, but they also hoped to get Y/n's advice.

Y/n frowned slightly, and said to everyone: "I am not a member of metaphysics, amd I don't usually study Feng Shui, and I am not interested in metsphysics. In the future, let Fungui Bao act as an agent for you."

As soon as she finished speaking, the people present opened their mouths in shock.

The sky thunder just now has shocked their minds, Ms. Lim still said that she is not interested in Feng Shui metaphysics? And she is not a person in metaphysics?

Is this just a momentary interest of others, just summoning a few sky thunders to play?

clothes!

Capital service!

The crowd is silent, she look at them, others look at her.

Fungui Bao glanced at Y/n hesitantly, and said respectfully: "It is an honor to share the worries for Ms. Lim! From now on, I would like to ask you friends to take care of the matters. I will take care of the minor matters by myself, and then come to Ms. Lim for advice."

The dignified atmosphere relaxed a lot. Jacob, the richest man in Haicheng, immediately walked over and said in a respectful voice:
"I thank Ms. Lim for hits move and would like to offer a cheque for 80 million to show my admiration!"

Guo Ming also stepped forward, ashamed, and said: "Thank you, Ms. Lim. For eliminating the harm! From now on, Guo Ming will listen to any dispatch from Nanguang Supreme leader!"

"Wish to listen!"

When the crowd saw the two men stepping forward to shoot their horses, they were immediately unwilling to be left behind, and they flattered Y/n.

Fungui Bao said: "Today's banquet, the Kim family sponsored 150 million. It was originally a bonus for each winner. Now Ms. Lim is the first, this bonus will naturally go to her."

Naesang still knelt on the ground and did not dare to get up, his forehead was knocked out, and he hurriedly said: "Ms. Lim, a villain with no eyes, almost harmed the heroes of Nanguang, please forgive me."

Y/n frowned and said coldly: "Naesang, didn't you believe in Lay before?"

Naesang hurriedly knocked his head and said: "Ms. Lim, the villain is completely blinded by that Lay! Now I know that he is nothing more than a bug jn front of Ms. Lim. From now on, the villain will keep his eyes open and worship Ms. Lim throughout his life with respect!"

After that, Naesang said again: "Ms. Lim, in order to express my inner apology, I would like to give Ms. Lim a villa. After I send someone to clesn up, I will give you the key and ask Ms. Lim to forgive my crime!"