CHAPTER 171

Speaking of this, Fredmen Yoo said with emotion: “It is estimated that these old brothers have been away for decades, and maybe they meet again over there.”

Byunghun nodded repeatedly, and said humble: “Mr. Fredmen, please come in and sit down!”

Fredmen gave a hum, and laughed: “Then bother!”

“Don't disturb, don't disturb!”

Byunghun hurriedly welcomed Fredmen in, walked through the yard and into the living room. He hurriedly said to Mrs. Yoo: “Mom! Chairman of Orgeyon Future Company Group Fredmen Yoo is here!”

Old Mrs. Yoo was shocked!

Future Company Group?

This is the famous A-share listed group!

How did their chairman find their home?

Although she was very puzzled, she still got up very excited to greet him, and said: “Oh! Welcome Chairman Yoo to my house, please forgive me, Lady Yoo, I have missed a long way!”

Fredmen smiled and arched his hands slightly, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Jinsoul, who had been crying for a long time, with red eyes, heartbroken, and when he glanced over, he suddenly felt that this girl was beautiful and pitiful. It really made him feel pity, and he couldn’t help but move.

Jinsoul was in a state of collapse at this time and did not notice that the new guest at home was silently looking at her with his greedy eyes.

At this time, the Old Mrs. Yooo invited Fredmen to sit and said with excitement: “I didn't expect Fredmen Yoo to come to our house. It really made us flourish!”

“You are polite.” Fredmen said with a smile: “You should be the Lady Yoo of the Yoo family, right?”

Old Mrs. Yoo hurriedly said: “Fredmen can call me Old Mrs. Yoo, don’t be so polite.”

Fredmen nodded and said: “I'm here this time because of the last wish of my dad.”

After speaking, he told about his father and the Yoo family’s Old Master and their past years.

The ancestor of the Yoo family was in a small mountain village in Nanguang Province. Almost all in that village were people surnamed Yoo. They belonged to a large family that had developed for hundreds of years. Because the branches and leaves were too large, it had grown to thousands of people. At the time of scale, most of them have been out of the five clothes, and the blood relationship is very weak, and it can’t even be called a blood relationship.

At that time, Fredmen’s father and Old Master Yoo were both teenage boys. The seven or eight generations of the two were barely relatives, but the two of them had good personal relationships, and they were considered lifelong friendships.

Later, after being invaded, the Yoo family ran for their lives in a hurry and fell apart. Fortunately, Fredmen’s father had taken his life fortunately for his Mr. Yoo’s persistence.

Later, everyone was separated in the flames of war, so they had not been able to find each other.

Fredmen's father was still thinking about this until his death, so he asked Fredmen to find a way to find his benefactor and come over to thank him.