CHAPTER 57

Seeing Hyunjin’s arrogance, the surrounding crowd held their breath, thinking, this Y/n dared to confront Hyunjin, this is a big loss.

Y/n still had a calm face and smiled: “I think you are also in the antique industry. Have you ever thought about what is most particular about the antique industry?”

Hyunjin asked coldly: “What is the most important thing?”

Y/n laughed and said: “Of course the most important thing is the rules!”

After that, raise the volume a bit and say loudly: “Antiques are first come, first served. Who else do business with you in this industry if you are like that? When that happens, Mr. Hyunjin, you will become a rat crossing the street and everyone will scream!”

As soon as she finished speaking, Hyunjin was stunned, a flash of anger flashed across his face.

There is indeed such a rule in the antique world. He claims to play elegant scholar, and he is naturally very clear about this rule.

If today’s incident spreads, the store he usually deals with will probably retreat for fear of offending other customers.

Hyunjin didn’t expect that Y/n would stop himself from coming to the stage with a few words!

He stared at Y/n fiercely, really wanting to kick that face.

But he still swallowed his anger forcibly, gritted his teeth, and said: “Do you really think that you are worthy of your rock? I just want you to know that antiques are not accessible to everyone. You are a poor trash!”

After speaking, Hyunjin rolled up his sleeves with a dark face, and raised his arms to Y/n’s eyes and shook: “Open your dog's eyes and see clearly! This string of chicken blood jade is one hundred and fifty from Lengnan. I got it! Have you seen such a good thing?”

The bracelet on Hyunjin’s wrist was crystal clear, red, and shiny in the sun, and it was so beautiful that everyone around him opened his eyes

Taehyun stared at the hand strings, swallowing fiercely: “What a good thing!”

“Humph! Of course!” Hyunjin was very proud of everyone’s reaction.

After that, he glanced at Y/n contemptuously, opened his collar, and pulled out a gourd-shaped jade piece tied around his neck: “Look at this again!”

“This piece of chalcedony is a coming-of-age ceremony gift given to me by the emperor of the Sui Dynasty. Eighty-eight high-ranking monks set up an altar to concrate the Buddha and recite the Buddha for 108 days! It is worth three million!”