CHAPTER 74

Wooyoung shot quickly, but Y/n easily avoided.

Afterward, she clasped Wooyoung’s wrist with her backhand, shook it lightly, and sneered: “What? The injury on your hand is healed? When the scar is gone, forgot the pain?”

Wooyoung suddenly felt a huge force coming, and he couldn’t help taking two steps backward, feeling angry and shocked in his heart.

This kid’s hand strength is not low!

Knowing that it is not Y/n’s opponent, Wooyoung cursed coldly: “D*mn, you Rubbish wait for me, I will ask the manager to kick you out now!”

With that, Wooyoung turned his head and shouted at the manager on the side.

Soon, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes walked quickly, with two security guards behind him.

This middle-aged man was very popular and smiled at Wooyoung: “Mr. Yoo, what's your order?”

“Manager, check their invitation letter.” Wooyoung pointed his finger at Y/n and said disdainfully: “I suspect that their invitation letter is fake.”

For the privacy of guests, each invitation letter does not include the guest’s name, only a string of passwords.

Enter the password into the software in the phone to find out the names of the participants.

When the manager saw Wooyoung’s luxurious clothes, he knew that he was the child of a wealthy family. Looking back at Y/n, she wore ordinary clothes. He smiled contemptuously and said to Y/n: “Please show me the invitation letter and I will check it.”

Although he was polite, there was a trace of contempt in his eyes.

Because Y/n wears ordinary clothes, from the outside, she doesn’t look like a distinguished guest who can enter the Treasure Pavilion.

Y/n also felt the contemptuous look in the opponent’s eyes, and couldn’t help but feel angry, and said coldly: “What if I don't?”

The manager gave a dry cough, his eyes fell cold, and continued to ask: “Then dare you to ask which family are you in Wrestvel City?”

Before Y/n could speak, Wooyoung said first: “She is a member of our Yoo family. No, she is a live-in daughter-in-law of our Yoo family. In fact, she is not worthy of being a child of the Yoo family. At best, she is a dog of ours!”

The four words “live-in daughter-in-law” made the manager guess seven or eight points.

How could a person with status in Wrestvel City become a daughter-in-law?

The manager’s face sank, and he said: “Let's talk about it, how did you get in?”

Faced with the scrutiny of this group of people, Y/n was already impatient in her heart, and she was also disappointed at Treasure Pavillion’s behavior of dividing the guests into different classes.

She said coldly: “Of course I walked in.”

(BARS 10 POINTS FOR Y/N HAHAHA)