CHAPTER 25

Yuna was a little surprised.

Unexpectedly, Wooyoung really had some connections in Wrestvel, compared to Y/n, that was so much stronger.

It seems that in the future if she walks into Wrestvel with him, it will be much more convenient for her daily activities.

The black man respectfully led everyone to the door of the diamond box.

Afterward, he took out the list, handed it to Y/n directly, and said softly: “Ma'am, Please sign it.”

This diamond box was specially reserved for Y/n, and she needed to sign for confirmation.

Y/n smiled and took the pen and paper, and was about to write her name when Wooyoung’s voice suddenly rang.

“D*mn, put the pen down!”

Wooyoung walked over with a calm face, grabbed the pen and paper from Y/n’s hand, brushed his name down, and yelled at Y/n: “You want to be shameless? Who ordered the box? Do you even count? What qualifications do you have to sign here!”

The black-clothed man was immediately dumbfounded, looked at Y/n, and gave her a questioning look, which means, do you need me to help you teach this b@stard now.

Y/n said indifferently: “It's okay, If he wants to sign, then let him sign.”

In front of Yuna, Y/n didn’t want to make things too embarrassing, after all, she was her wife’s best friend.

Soon, everyone in the box sat down.

Wooyoung arranged for Yuna to sit in the lead, while Y/n sat in the corner alone, only Yuna said a few words to her from time to time.

Soon, exquisite dishes and wine were presented by the waiter.

All the dishes are very particular about the ingredients, the top-quality abalone and ten catties of Australian lobster can only be used as a foil here.

Even fine wine is a century-old national wine, and a bottle of half a catty alone can sell for more than 100,000.

Yuna is also a well-informed person and was shocked by the extravagance of this meal.

Mingyu sighed: “Wooyoung, how much is the standard for your meal?”

Woooyung said triumphantly: “My meal is 300,000.”

Mingyu said in surprise: “This is not the standard of 300,000. The bottles of wine alone are more than 300,000.”

Wooyoung was secretly frightened, and suddenly felt something was not right. Reminiscing about the attitude of the man in black just now, could it be that Jisub gave him any special treatment?

However, he doesn’t even know him!

Yuna’s beautiful eyes flickered, she glanced at Wooyoung and said, “Wooyoung, thank you!”

When wooyoung heard Yuna’s words, he smiled and said: “This should be done everywhere.”

With that, Wooyoung smiled and asked Y/n: “Y/n, you must have never eaten such a good thing in your life?”