CHAPTER 135

Seeing Taehyun doing this, Y/n nodded in satisfaction.

Taehyun is a very clever man, he has a good brain, and he has many ways to do things for herself in the future, which is indeed useful.

So she said to Taehyun: “I will definitely not treat you badly for not doing things well in the future.”

Taehyun hurriedly clasped his fists: “Ms. Lim, don' worry, Taehyun will only look forward to your head!”

Seeing his flattering appearance, Y/n shook her head and smiled: “You shamelessly look like you really don't want to be beaten.”

Taehyun smiled and said: “Ms. Lim, my face is a bit ugly, but money is not ugly!”

 Lim, my face is a bit ugly, but money is not ugly!”

(Nope, not ugly at all 😳)

As he said, he took out a black box from under the booth seat, handed it to Y/n, and said: “Ms. Lim, this is 300,000 cash, accept it.”

Y/n waved her hand and said: “No, I won't take it, I'm leaving.”

Taehyun asked: ”Aren't you going around in Antique Street?”

“No more.” Y/n said: “10,000 things, 9,999 fakes, what's better, not going.”

Taehyun nodded and said: “Then you go slowly, and I will close the stall.”

Y/n asked curiously: “Why are you going to close the stall?”

Taehyun said: “I buy some goods in the commodity market. Nobody buys fake jade now. They all like to buy take copper coins. The fake Kangxi Tongbao sold in the small commodity market is a dime at the wholesale price. Can sell for one or two thousand.”

When Karina heard this, she was surprised and said: “A dime for one or two thousand? Is this not too cruel?”

Taehyun scratched his head: “You don't know anything. Antique Street sells this way. If I sell it for a tens, my counterparts in Antique Street will kill me.”

Y/n said helplessly: “Can't you do something that doesn't deceive people?”

Taehyun said with a bitter face: “Ms. Lim, if I don't deceive in Antique Street, I will really starve to death!”

Y/n said helplessly: “Forget it, you can control it yourself.”

After that, thinking that the small commodity market was on her way home, she said to him: “You follow me, I will give you a ride.”