CHAPTER 70

Lianpo slapped Karina's face and immediately made Karina little more sober.

She covered her face, looked at the fierce woman in front of her, and subconsciously asked: “Who are you, and what are you going to do?”

Lianpo gritted her teeth and said: “What am I going to do? I'm going to kill you, you stinky frame!

After all, she shouted to the bodyguard next to her: “Where's the knife? Give it to me! I'm going to cut off the face of this stinky!”

“Yes, Miss!”

The bodyguard immediately took out a sharp knife and said respectfully: “Miss, with this kind of person, don't dirty your hands, let me do it!”

Lianpo raised her hand and gave him a slap, grabbed the knife from his hand, and cursed: “B*stard, dare to talk to me at this time?”

The bodyguard immediately knelt on the ground and said in horror: “Miss, I was wong, please forgive me!”

Lianpo kicked him away and said angrily: “Get out of here!”

After that, with a knife, she would come over and scratch Karina’s face.

Karina was trembling in fright, trying to break free, but her body was controlled by the bodyguard, and she couldn’t move at all, and her body was so soft that she couldn’t get her strength.

At this critical moment, someone suddenly shouted: “Give me the knife!”

Lianpo turned her head, and a young man rushed in with ten men in black!

“Who are you, drafting, dare to interfere to my business? Do you know who I am?”

Y/n gritted her teeth and said: “I don't f*cking care who you are!”

After speaking, she rushed over and kicked the woman out.

Seeing Y/n, Karina broke down and cried, yelling: “Y/n, save me.”

With luck, Y/n gathered all the spiritual energy in her body on her fist, and suddenly punched the two bodyguards who were holding her wife.

boom!

The two of them were blasted out in an instant and hit the wall directly, and fell unconscious!

Karina was no longer under control, but when her legs became weak, she immediately fell to the ground.

Y/n immediately rushed up and hugged her in her arms, seeing a slap print on her face, the blood was dripping with distress!

“Baby, don't worry! Your wife will give you revenge!”

Karina cried bitterly, hugged Y/n, crying, and said: “Y/n, just take me home.”

Y/n patted her on the back and calmly said: “Don't worry, I will take you home, no one can hurt you!”

As she said, a wave came out of her hand, making Karina fall asleep deeply.