CHAPTER 61

Donghyuk smiled respectfully and said: “Ms. Lim, thanks for your great kindness to the Hwang family. Today is a bit rushed, and it is too late to prepare. Can I invite Ms. Lim to come to the Hwang family tomorrow? Host a banquet at home to entertain you personally, to thank you for your great kindness.”

“No. I have something else to do tomorrow.”

Y/n shook her head coldly, and said: “Today's affairs, I think you did more of good deeds. I don't want to be too public, understand?”

Donghyuk was taken aback, and nodded again and again: “Hwang understands! Ms. Lim is free to call the Hwang family in the future if she needs anything, just come to the Hwang.”

After speaking, he quickly handed over a gold-plated business card with his personal mobile phone number on it.

Y/n took it without looking, turned around, and took the Old Master to leave.

And Donghyuk kept watching the two of them disappear before glaring at Hyunjin and said angrily: “From now on in Wrestvel when you see Ms. Lim, you will bow respectfully and say hello to her, and don't cause me trouble again!”

Hyunjin said aggrieved: “I didn't know that going to the street to buy something can offend a master.”

Yeji on the side gritted her teeth as she watched Y/n’s departure.

Although she admired Y/n very much, she obviously still remembered how Y/n kicking her ass in her heart.

For a proud girl, this kind of thing is simply unforgivable.

Donghyuk sighed and comforted her: “Yeji, don' retaliate against Ms. Lim, now our whole family is counting on Ms. Lim.”

“Can she really help?” Hyunjin mumbled.

Donghyuk scolded: “If you talk nonsense, I will break your leg!

Hyunjin shrank his neck, not daring to say more.

Yeji stomped her feet bitterly, and said: “I know Dad, I will not provoke her.”

The thought of her body still aching, she felt angry and uncomfortable.

“It's a pity.” Donghyuk sighed, shaking his head.

Yeji asked in surprise: “What a pity?”

Donghyuk glanced at her and said, “Unfortunately, Ms. Lim is already married. Otherwise I think it's good if you two will become a good friends.”

“Dad! What are you talking about!” Yeji was so embarrassed and annoyed.

On the way back, Gong Yoo was still very surprised.

The dignified Hwang Patriarch is so respectful to his live-in daughter-in-law!

“Y/n, are the things you told Mr. Hwang is true?”

Gong Yoo doubted that his daughter-in-law was becoming more and more like a liar.

Y/n chuckled and said: “It's half-truth, half-lie, don't all scammers like to play tricks!”