CHAPTER 163

In fact, on the way to the hospital, Y/n planned to personally treat the Old Master.

With the pills she refined, she could heal a spine injury without any effort.

However, after she arrived at the hospital, she discovered that Mark had invited the genius Doctor Zoe. With these two people disrupting the situation, her mother-in-law Boyoung would never let her interfere.

Moreover, she was also worried that if she took out the magic medicine, it would make her wife and mother-in-law confused, and it would be difficult to explain it.

Now that Kyungyu is here, it couldn’t be more convenient for him to handle this matter.

With the help of Kyungyu, a master of traditional medicine, to heal the Old Master, she can definitely explain the past.

After all, Kyungyu has a huge reputation, and he can also be convinced that he can perform medical miracles.

Kyungyu understood her thoughts, but was surprised to ask: “Ms. Lim, spinal injury is unique problem in Chines and Wrestvel medicine. There is no way to overcome it. Can your magical medicine really cure it?”

After speaking, he said apologetically: “Sorry, Ms. Lim, I didn't mean to doubt your magic drug, but I was a little nervous. This is really beyond my understanding.”

Y/n said lightly: “Don't worry, this medicine can cure the damage to the spine.”

Kyungyu was surprised and said: “Oh, if your father-in-law is cured, this will be a medical miracle. If it spreads out, it will shock the whole world. How can I dare to take such a reputation.”

Y/n said indifferently: “You should know that I am not a person who seeks a reputation. Besides, I am not involved in the medical profession. Therefore, it is not appropriate for me to do this kind of thing. It is you can cure the spine with traditional medicine. If it spreads out, this is a great miracle of our Chinese TCM, and it will surely make the whole world look at TCM witu admiration, so you should stop rejecting it.”

When Kyungyu heard this, he nodded immediately, took the pill, and respectfully said: “Ms. Lim, I obey!”

Y/n suddenly remembered something and hurriedly said: “By the way, only half of the capsule is needed to treat spinal injuries, and the remaining half will be given to you.”

Kyungyu trembled all over

Can half a capsule cure high paraplegia caused by spinal injury? This is amazing, right?!

What made him even more excited was that Y/n was actually willing to give the remaining half to him.

This is simply a great reward!

After all, the medicine that Ms. Lim gave him last time had already been taken by himself.

Although he healed the old wounds that he had never healed in his life, his fate with that magical medicine only lasted a moment.

Now, everyone else still had the magic medicine given by Ms. Lim, but his was gone.

Kyungyu himself felt a little regretful, but he knew that Y/n was so kind to him, and before she repaid him, he was really embarrassed to talk to Y/n again.