CHAPTER 40

Zheng Hao’s face was very ugly, extremely blue.

At this moment, he finally felt what it was like to have a prairie on his head!

When he couldn’t bear it, he smoked Liqing countless big mouths like crazy, and cursed: “You stinky b!tch! You have been lying to me! I'll kill you!”

Liqing screamed when she was beaten, her hair scattered, and she broke down and cried.

Zheng Hao beat her and cursed: “I'll divorce you! You are free now! Otherwise I will find someone to kill you, and your family!”

Liqing completely collapsed!

She tried everything she could to marry into the Zheng family. She wanted to be a wife for a lifetime, but today, her dreams are completely broken!

All this is because of Y/n!

She hated Y/n so much, but Y/n smiled contemptuously at this time and said to Karina: “Baby, let them bite each other like dogs, let's go.”

After speaking, she took Karina’s hand and walked to the elevator.

Karina's beautiful eyes trembled, and she was shocked and couldn’t believe it. Where did Y/n know so much about Liqing’s dark history?

Thinking of this, her gaze couldn’t help but look at Y/n, and she couldn’t believe it and asked: “Where did you get so much information of Liqing?”

Y/n  said haha: “My friend from college was badly broken by liqing before. He has been digging for Liqing's information, but i didn't expect it to come in handy now.”

With that said, Y/n has taken her into the elevator.

As soon as she entered the elevator, Y/n pressed the button on the top floor. karina hurriedly asked: “Y/n, did you press the wrong floor? Isn't the top floor the sky garden?”

Y/n smiled slightly: “No, i didn't press the wrong floor.”

As soon as these words came out, Karina was struck by lightning!

Sky garden? how can that be?

In the entire Wrestvel, everyone knows that the sky garden tonight has obviously been reserved by a mysterious person?

Even if Y/n has great abilities, it is impossible to book a place in the sky garden to celebrate the third wedding anniversary!

But the next moment, a bold idea suddenly appeared in Karina's heart: Could it be that Y/n was the mysterious person who reserved the entire sky garden?!

Although this is like a fantasy, but at this moment, besides this explanation, are there other possibilities?

Thinking of this, Karina couldn’t help asking: “Y/n, did you reserve the Hanging Garden?”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “Yes, I want to give you the biggest surprise today, I want to celebrate our wedding anniversary here.”

“What?”

Karina felt that her brain was short-circuited!