CHAPTER 106

Mrs. Yoo was struck by lightning at this time!

How did that happen?

Only Y/n could have such a powerful? Even the Kim family broke with their Yoo family!

At the thought of this, her heart throbbed with pain.

She wanted to beg Naesang not to abandon the Yoo amily at this time, but the other party didn’t pay attention to her at all. After saying that they were about to divorce, they swaggered to take Mingyu and left.

Jinsoul broke down and cried!

She accompanied Mingyu for several years, and gave everything to the other party, even they were pregnant with child and now, everything has disappeared.

Therefore, she has an unforgettable hatred towards grandma in her heart.

Her father, Byunghun, was also very depressed. He followed the Lady Yoo and ditched his younger brother's family, but he didn’t seem to get any benefits.

More importantly, the son was injured and arrested, and the daughter was abandoned by the fiance’s family. This really gave him an irreparable loss.

He complained to the Old Mrs. Yoo: “Mom, I usually listen to you in everything, but at this point, my family has lost too much!”

At this time, the Old Mrs. Yoo tried to stabilize their emotions, and said: “Don't panic! Why anxious? Wooyoung just spends money to redeem the people. As for Jinsoul's marriage, what are we affraid of? Good women don't have to worry about marrying, our Jinsoul is beautiful, and I don't know how many rich sons will line up to pursue her tomorrow!”

After speaking, the Lady Yoo said again: “Don't forget, we still have the Emgrand Group's contract in hand! This is our Yoo family's turn around battle! If we win this battle, our Yoo family will still need to rely on in the future. As the kings? Do we still need to depend on the rich? We are the rich ourselves!”

Byunghun hurriedly asked: “Mom, the emgrand group's project was previously in hands of Karina. Now she has been kicked out of the Yoo Group. This project, as well as the position of director, should be replaced?”

“Change! Of course you want to change!” The Lady Yoo blurted out immediately: “Don't worry, I will give this position to Wooyoung! When Wooyoung comes out, he will be the director of the Yoo Group and is fully responsible for the cooperation between the Yoo Group and the Emgrand Group!”

Byunghun gratefully rejoiced, and the whole person finally got some comfort.

The loss is so great that if the Lady Yoo doesn’t make up for herself a little, it is really impossible. Since this project is given to her son, then her son will still have a chance to stand up in the future.

At this time, Mrs. Yoo exhorted: “There must be no gaps in the cooperation of the Emgrand Group. When the time comes, Wooyoung will give me an all-out connection. We must take down this project beautifully, even from the Emgrand Group. Get more projects in your hands!”

Byunghun said immediately: “Mom, don't worry, I will let Wooyoung go all out!”

While talking, someone knocked on the door.